Stompgrips

Scorpionking

Registered
Hi Guys n Gals have just has Stompgrips fitted to my 2010 Busa by a Dealer and they do not look right anybody got pics of them on theirs??? Pics please.

Its weird to see someone post up about a 2010 here in the U.S.

Cant help you with the grips, Do you have any pics.

Its weird to see someone post up about a 2010 here in the U.S.

Cant help you with the grips, Do you have any pics.

569fa361-314e-30f6.jpg

If it has loaded here is a taste

They are rubber pads that go on either side of your tank to help you grip the tank with your knees/legs. They usually come in a clear or black color and if not installed properly, they look like crap.

nope, this is the first time seeing them. Have seen some 3m stuff or something similar u can apply to the tank, but never heard of stompgrips until now. Very sorry to disappoint u, will try to stay on top of things from now on, i promise:bowdown:

i don't like the shower mat look but they help me keep upright for the back and correct my form in the twisties. i managed to dig up some pic's for ya. :whistle:

20090926_68.jpg

20090926_69.jpg

20090926_70.jpg

I've been looking for those shower mats in black to cover up the factory stickers on the tank that are clear coated on!!

I've been looking for those shower mats in black to cover up the factory stickers on the tank that are clear coated on!!

Mag-Knight makes black(and other colors) magnetic tank bras. They are very thin and fit excellent. They'll cover the stripe.

I have been using stomp grip for a very long time and I can't really ride hard without them. Once you catch on to how they benifit you, you'll have a grip pad on every bike.

The trick to a good installation is to remove all the wax with window cleaner or brake clean. Anything that leaves no residue. Even alcohol will work. You will extend your physical durability on track days with some sort of tank grip. I personally use the brand "Stomp Grip"!

Back