New lass from SE England

So... I took some pics then found I already had these ones! My computer doesn't want to upload my new pics so you're getting the old ones. Doesn't show the sparkly of the blue but should give you a good idea.

This is the bike I'm selling - once sold the money will go towards my Hayabusa... so the sooner the better!

The paint job was done by Altamura. Blue metal flake viper stripes with rainbow prism pins... notice the rainbow prism changes colour in the light. Wheels are blacked out with rainbow prism. All decals removed on the bike and replaced with the simple tank ones as part of the paint work.

Mods are:

- Colour coded radiator cowls
- Rizoma front and rear led indicators
- Black rizoma bar and risers
- Black rizoma mirrors
- Black/blue adjustable stumpy levers, cannot remember make!
- Heated grips (essential in English winter)

OEM upgrades:

- Bikini faring
- Belly pan
- Seat cowl
- Rear hugger
- Arrow exhausts

Also have various frame/engine protectors dotted about.

alos2r.jpg

2eyb3is.jpg

w1pf08.jpg

23r4sw9.jpg

1zqst9v.jpg

209syuo.jpg

dzw7df.jpg

14brf41.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome back Hanna,

Glad you made a decision, from the looks of the Triump, I can see that was a difficult decision to make.

I think you will be happy with the Busa.

Have fun, stay safe and stay in touch.

DevilDawg1

Welcome Hanna,
I,m from England to..(Liverpool).
Had my Busa for 2 years now. love it to bits..
This is a great forum, anything you need to know, someone here will have an answer,or find it for you.
Good for me ,who knows nooothing,except I know I have a great bike.:thumbsup:

Hi Hanna and welcome from another in the UK, Leicestershire. Had my black K9 for a year and love it. The Truimph looked cool.Enjoy your new ride.:welcome:

Hi Hanna another warm welcome from a fellow Brit. Welcome to the ORG. The Guys and Gals are a great bunch and love to help each other out. The Busa is an awesome bike and Blue is def the best colour.

European Trip 097.jpg

Hi Hanna,

Welcome, i am from SE england as well, the crowd is growing.

Got a Busa in white (which is a bit faster again than blue or black!) a couple of months ago and love it.

ACF170.JPG

Cheers, Nick

Hi Hanna,

Welcome, i am from SE england as well, the crowd is growing.

Got a Busa in white (which is a bit faster again than blue or black!) a couple of months ago and love it.

ACF170.JPG

Cheers, Nick

Take it from another Englishman BLACK is the fastest colour :0)

Back