Simply genius ideas created by men *renamed by Vega

I see this has turned in to a "oh, great idea!" thread for the fellas :rofl:

I love you guys... :laugh:

lol...you didnt see it coming when you posted the pics..did ya? :laugh:

all we men see in those pics in ingenuity :laugh:

specially i loved the car towing bike pic :thumbsup: soon you might see another pic like that from me :whistle:

Last edited:
lol...you didnt see it coming when you posted the pics..did ya? :laugh:

all we men see in those pics in ingenuity :laugh:

specially i loved the car towing bike pic :thumbsup: soon you might see another pic like that from me :whistle:

I didn't see it coming, but I so "get it" now that I see the replies. I'm stupid for not knowing sooner :laugh:

Oh? Was there a new request for a pic of your Busa being hauled in an ingenious way? :laugh:

I didn't see it coming, but I so "get it" now that I see the replies. I'm stupid for not knowing sooner :laugh:

Oh? Was there a new request for a pic of your Busa being hauled in an ingenious way? :laugh:

okay, you got me...dang my english...:banghead:

but imagine, wont it be a great pic seeing a Black Mustang towing a Black Busa like that? :laugh:

okay, you got me...dang my english...:banghead:

but imagine, wont it be a great pic seeing a Black Mustang towing a Black Busa like that? :laugh:

I wasn't poking fun at your English...what did you say that's wrong? LOL I'm blond you know :whistle:

Don't do that to a Mustang... :laugh:

I wasn't poking fun at your English...what did you say that's wrong? LOL I'm blond you know :whistle:

Don't do that to a Mustang... :laugh:

lol...no, what i meant was that, I shouldve phrased it better, so that you couldnt twist it like that against me :p

and WHAAA??? you are worried about the Mustang and not the Busa??? shame on you :spank:

lol...no, what i meant was that, I shouldve phrased it better, so that you couldnt twist it like that against me :p

and WHAAA??? you are worried about the Mustang and not the Busa??? shame on you :spank:

See, blond...next time, include pie charts with pretty colors please :rofl:

I love my Mustang more than my Busa :whistle: It's true... :laugh:

lol...cant say anything bad about blondes...my manager at work is blonde...she's a good friend of mine...and she aint no stupid :)

Let's not forget about these ones.
redneck_pool_safety_hazard.jpg

redneck_ladder_holder.jpg

redneck_cycle_hauler2.jpg

redneck_sidecar.jpg

redneck_lawn_chair_repair.jpg

redneck_cartop_carrier.jpg

redneck_server_farm_1.jpg

redneck_christmas_tree_5.jpg

redneck_christmas_tree_4.jpg

redneck_christmas_tree_3.jpg

So far, The old dude hunting from the hot tub is total genius and hauling the bike in the back of the car...that's actually not a bad idea if you have NO other way...LOL

OK...the second bike hauling in the car is a bit TOO dedicated.
I also love the keg tree...looks like some of the frat holiday parties that I've been to...LOL

Last edited:
Back