Professional Photography Pics Of Your Busa!

Please post whatever you have F=MA.
I've seen what you can do...

The problem is it's tough to get the bike and anything beyond my most basic equipment in the same place at the same time. It's also tough because when I get on the bike I want to ride challenging roads...not go searching for photo locations in the ghetto which would yield interesting backgrounds.

Neither of these are what I consider great. The first one I took in my driveway. The second was a location I stumbled upon while exploring some area backroads.

4934943279_b934a90400_b.jpg

5010064056_76cd8539d1_b.jpg

Last 2 are not busa but not bad i thought. Canon 30d 70x200 2.8L

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

Last edited:
F=MA; said:
The problem is it's tough to get the bike and anything beyond my most basic equipment in the same place at the same time. It's also tough because when I get on the bike I want to ride challenging roads...not go searching for photo locations in the ghetto which would yield interesting backgrounds.

Neither of these are what I consider great. The first one I took in my driveway. The second was a location I stumbled upon while exploring some area backroads.

Thanks! I remember seeing the one with the leaves and blue sky a while back and really liking it, I just forgot who took it. The colors are so bright and vivid in those 2 pics, something my G11 can't do. I'm going to borrow a friends $$$$ Nikon SLR setup to see how I like it...maybe it's time to upgrade.

i'd like to get off my ass and try to get a few good pics of my bike. i have basic photography skills if anyone else in houston wants me to take pics of their bike. just have to find a decent location for a background. and if it ever stops raining around here too.

man sleepless red, you being that close to me in quantico surpised i haven't seen you running around, i go up the national harbour all the time. any time you wanna ride hit me up man.

These are pics from 08 when Pashnit was putting out a Calender and asking for Bike pics , well my Girl didnt make , but she got alot of Mods now , it was a awsome ride though.
Highway 1
Nikon D40
around October

10628_100120570005970_100000240811020_295_5476078_n.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

He said "professional photos" so we all put a disclaimer and post up our bike pics:laugh:

We are awesome!!:thumbsup:

Here's some pro shots at speed....hot rubber on warm asphalt....and to think I used to feel, "I hope they're OK with me on the track riding with em on the Busa". It ain't me, it's the mighty Hayabusa showing it can play in many arenas of motorcycling! I'm having too much fun to even consider something else. I love this scooter, can't get tired of it! Doyle

DM_17699.jpg

DM_17601.jpg

DM_17697.jpg

Ducati%20Streetfighter[1].jpg

MF1A1348.JPG

Back