Santa Monica Mtns Ride...

busahaya

SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
00BusaRay. It was cool cause we met up with another fellow Busa Rider. Downside to this ride was roads, plenty of cleaning up to do due to the recent storms we've had here in SoCal. Oh well can't fight nature right? Here's My Girlfriend along with CharlesBusa & 00Busaray.

P1150001.JPG

Couldn't post rest of pics, but as soon as I get em up and running I'll give you Ladies & Gentleman a link to check em out. To Be Continued...

I am so jealous that you can ride! High temp here today of 3. Atleast some people are getting to enjoy there rides.
biggrin.gif

Started of on PCH to Los Flores(Very Bad Today) to Piuma(was ok) to Los Virgines to Mullholland Hwy to Kanan. We were going to try Latigo Cyn but unfotunately it was closed. Hey ShortBoarder, welcome to the board.

thanks for the welcome. I was trying to get from the valley to home but found out the hard way that Topanga is closed (guess the boulder did a job on the road...). Ended up on Mulholland to Kanan...

Did you wanna roll with us on Sun(01/16/05)? Your more than welcome to come along
smile.gif

Dang. If we didn't have family from out of town here (BodyWorld show) we'd be right in there witya.

Have fun, guys!

--Wag--

Damn, I tried to make it but I didn't get off work til early Sat morning. I talked to Charles and his bike is covered in mud he said. Looks like it'll be a while before the roads dry up. Docbusa is coming from Vegas today. We're doing a track day at Willow Springs tomorrow. Gotta clean and prep the bike today.

I want to see the pics! Latigo closed?! We'll definitely have to hook up when the roads get better.

good grief, does anyone have an idea as to the average age for busa owners ? i'm 52 and have met sevaral riders up here who are all at least 40 and i see a couple of aged faces in the above pics. not complaining mind you, just starting to feel better about my third childhood.

good grief, does anyone have an idea as to the average age for busa owners ? i'm 52 and have met sevaral riders up here who are all at least 40 and i see a couple of aged faces in the above pics. not complaining mind you, just starting to feel better about my third childhood.
Aged!!!

Jeez I'm only 29. And everyone says I look younger. I guess I'm not photo-genic
tounge.gif

Hey BusaHaya, glad you guys enjoyed. Sorry I couldn't make the ride this time. Like I emailed you, I was down in SD with my GF.

Thanks for the pics of what I missed. Let me know when's the next ride. By the way, I have a '03 silver and gunmetal just like that one in your first pic.

Hey BusaHaya, glad you guys enjoyed. Sorry I couldn't make the ride this time. Like I emailed you, I was down in SD with my GF.

Thanks for the pics of what I missed. Let me know when's the next ride. By the way, I have a '03 silver and gunmetal just like that one in your first pic.
Gotta keep them women happy right? I will keep you posted on the next ride. I know several of the SoCal Busa's in here were planning up a ride for I think this weekend. I'll ask several of the fellas to see what the word is so that I may pass on the info to ya.
My Busa will be out of service for at least two weeks due to the 7500 mile check up. Might sound a lil strange but I'm at 7600 miles so I'm not planing on exceeding that. Also I got a surprise for her coming up so she'll be on the stands until then......

I think the average age here is 35 to forty something, not sure. I'll be 45 on Groundhog Day!

Charlesbusa brings the average way down!

I think the average age here is 35 to forty something, not sure.  I'll be 45 on Groundhog Day!

Charlesbusa brings the average way down!
I feel like a baby then, I'm only 25

Back