Need Pictures of Touring Busa's

Here is mine.. Just added a Cobin seat yesterday.....Alot of nice touring Busa set-ups posted here.....:thumbsup:

B31.jpg

B35.jpg

busa9.jpg

CORBIN CLOSEUP.jpg

CORBIN RIGHT SIDE.jpg

DRIVING LIGHT.jpg

I've put 5000 miles on my 03 in the past month and a half. Trips to Sturgis and Wisconsin. When I'm by myself I only use the SW Motech rear rack with rack pack II bag. When I take the wife I put on the Nelson Rigg bags with homemade aluminum solid mounts. Only other touring mods: helibars and corbin seat. I would like to figure out a way to raise my bars another 1-2"???

018.jpg

054.jpg

I've got a question for you guys that run the three bag Givi hard bag setup.Is the third top hard bag a better backrest for your passenger than the corbin backrest?

I have fitted the 08 Busa with a Ventura Rack and RJs Bag. The bag is fitted forward of the rack to keep weight forward and with a pillion the bag is reversed. It works well even though is not the most aesthetic set up.

Cape Egmont and Busa.jpg

Are u using it with the Mic thru the gps to the cell phone? Do u use anything to speak to your wife while on the road?

Sent from my HERO200 using

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup fully linked for use with Satnav, phone and music. Nope she is happy listening to her iPod

Back