Q: Which Exhaust For Busa ?

Did they also give you 10% off on exhaust ?

This is what i get in email and i quote:

".. the shortmeg is $995 and the alien head is $1092..."

and

"You get a discount on everything you buy after the pipe, so the power commander 5 retails at $369.95, your cost after you get the pipe would be $333"

So power.comm with map, shortmeg full sys. and shipping (120$ - dude told me that number) to Croatia all together 1448 $
And quoting this i dont want to get anyone angry and dont get stuff in the end... :huh2:

@ kdogg damn that looks great... if i only have that kind of money to get it in black :o

Last edited:
Org members get 10% off on everything .
As long as Steve knows this he should have given you 10% off on total order ?
Can't really tell from above quote if that happened or not ?

ej, is a great guy and me I would go with brocks, they also give map support included with no extra charge! and they do alor of r&d on there maps so you really are getting a deal

This is what i get in email and i quote:

".. the shortmeg is $995 and the alien head is $1092..."

and

"You get a discount on everything you buy after the pipe, so the power commander 5 retails at $369.95, your cost after you get the pipe would be $333"

So power.comm with map, shortmeg full sys. and shipping (120$ - dude told me that number) to Croatia all together 1448 $
And quoting this i dont want to get anyone angry and dont get stuff in the end... :huh2:

@ kdogg damn that looks great... if i only have that kind of money to get it in black :o

Thanks Blanca:thumbsup:heres a full shot

051.jpg

Org members get 10% off on everything .
As long as Steve knows this he should have given you 10% off on total order ?
Can't really tell from above quote if that happened or not ?

Well i told him that i hear great stuff about brock here on hayabusa.org thats why i contact him.

So i dont know in the end is there or not 10% on exhaust.. But i dont have any choice eaither i get that or i am stuck with akrapovic.

@ kdogg - nice small mirrors..who made them.. ?

Well i told him that i hear great stuff about brock here on hayabusa.org thats why i contact him.

So i dont know in the end is there or not 10% on exhaust.. But i dont have any choice eaither i get that or i am stuck with akrapovic.

@ kdogg - nice small mirrors..who made them.. ?

Thanks 33D,the maker of the mirrors is Roaring Toyz,got them off Ebay.

Last edited:
How loud is the Brocks AH? I know it's a silly question but their website says it's really loud even with the noise reduction plug. So, I'm wondering if this is going to be so loud that my neighbors are going to complain.

i have heard all kinds of answer to the question "is the alienhead too loud". It is brocks loudest pipe, most say it sounds great and is not at all too loud, but quite a few also say it is too loud for their taste. I have seen a few get rid of the alienhead shortly after installation bc it was too loud for them. I was planning on the alienhead, but thought it might be a bit loud for me, so i went with the 20" streetmeg. The streetmeg sounds great and i love it, still a relatively loud pipe, but with a good tone. Wish i could hear my streetmeg compared to the ah to see how much louder the ah is. Here are a few pics.

003.JPG

001.JPG

012.JPG

003.JPG

001.JPG

012.JPG

How loud is the Brocks AH? I know it's a silly question but their website says it's really loud even with the noise reduction plug. So, I'm wondering if this is going to be so loud that my neighbors are going to complain.
Any megaphone style exhaust is going to be loud...thats what they do :laugh: If you don't like loud don't get a megaphone :poke:

Q: if i get full system exhaust like akrapovic and NO power comm. would bike show problems ? FI lamp ? need to get O2 sensor blocking thing, ,
some other things.. ???

i am just worry about getting full sys. if i go without power comm. .. its $$ issue

Q: if i get full system exhaust like akrapovic and NO power comm. would bike show problems ? FI lamp ? need to get O2 sensor blocking thing, ,
some other things.. ???

i am just worry about getting full sys. if i go without power comm. .. its $$ issue

Don't worry about that. You'll be fine until you get one. Or you could always get your ecu flashed. My Brock system came with the O2 block installed you will need to get a bypass for your O2 connector. I think I have an extra one if needed.

Last edited:
Back