Twotones Labor Day Weekend Hallett Thread

What would a track day be without our very own Shane who used to be a man Macon... Shane was recently married so now he has something to live for and has slowed down to make us all feel better... Even slow he is still about 45 seconds a lap faster than me.....

s2.jpg

s.jpg

s1.jpg

s3.jpg

s4.jpg

s5.jpg

s6.jpg

s7.jpg

s8.jpg

s2.jpg

s.jpg

s1.jpg

s3.jpg

s4.jpg

s5.jpg

s6.jpg

s7.jpg

s8.jpg

Ward, thanks for allowing us to take over your trailer and eating lunch there... Your family is the best and your wife can bake like nothing I have ever seen.....

w6.jpg

w.jpg

w1.jpg

w2.jpg

w3.jpg

w4.jpg

w5.jpg

w7.jpg

w6.jpg

w.jpg

w1.jpg

w2.jpg

w3.jpg

w4.jpg

w5.jpg

w7.jpg

nice pics! nice vid!

Not much can beat a good day at the track :thumbsup:
Looks like you have guys are having a good time out there.

Looks like you all had fun! I wish I was able to make it out there but I had to work. I might possibly make it to eureka on Saturday and then ride back that night depending on if I will have to work it this weekend

James & Juli, thank you both so much. It was a wonderful weekend and you are exceptional hosts.

James & Juli, thank you both so much. It was a wonderful weekend and you are exceptional hosts.

You are very welcome Diana, we appreciate you coming and spending the weekend with us. :bowdown:

Great pics Doug...you got that knee thing figured out :moon: but watch that toe!

Macon needs to put some plastics on that nekked bike :)

First off I would like to thank my loving wife for letting me spend our anniversary day out on the track.... LOVE YOU

Thank you very much James and Juli, It was great to hang out with you and the food was amazing. LOL

Ward, it was a pleasure hanging out with your son Kevin for the day. That kid is going to be schooling me very soon...... You have a very nice family.

Captain, what, no pics of me on that camera..... That hurts...:whistle:

I am going to try to post up the vid of me dragging knee for the first time after I upload it somewhere. LOL

Last edited:
First off I would like to thank my loving wife for letting me spend our anniversary day out on the track.... LOVE YOU

Thank you very much James and Juli, It was great to hang out with you and the food was amazing. LOL

Ward, it was a pleasure hanging out with your son Kevin for the day. That kid is going to be schooling me very soon...... You have a very nice family.

Captain, what, no pics of me on that camera..... That hurts...:whistle:

I am going to try to post up the vid of me dragging knee for the first time after I upload it somewhere. LOL

It was our pleasure Mike. :beerchug:

OK, here are some pictures from Hallett,

First off, Amanda was the instructor that taught me more in one day then years of riding ever did. This girl was 90 lbs soaking wet and pure furry on the track. If it was not for her, the knee would have never gotten down. She told me that I could follow her and she would go as fast as I wanted. Well, chasing her was a blast. The first time out with her we lapped everyone once, then the second session with her, we lapped almost everyone twice. She then told me that I needed to be in the street group. Between her telling me that and getting my knee down, I was set. Of course hanging out with great people made it an absolutely fantastic day. Thanks again to everyone (especially James and Juli).

OK, here are the pics. First is me chasing Amanda the rest are just me playing.

And the vid of my knee, so there is proof..LOL http://www.flickr.com/photos/turbomr2/4967888732/in/set-72157624900989330/

C- 034.jpg

C- 425.jpg

E- 308.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Video Mike! We already talked about how to get it down further. Your doing great bro! :cheerleader:

OK, here are some pictures from Hallett,

First off, Amanda was the instructor that taught me more in one day then years of riding ever did. This girl was 90 lbs soaking wet and pure furry on the track. If it was not for her, the knee would have never gotten down. She told me that I could follow her and she would go as fast as I wanted. Well, chasing her was a blast. The first time out with her we lapped everyone once, then the second session with her, we lapped almost everyone twice. She then told me that I needed to be in the street group. Between her telling me that and getting my knee down, I was set. Of course hanging out with great people made it an absolutely fantastic day. Thanks again to everyone (especially James and Juli).

OK, here are the pics. First is me chasing Amanda the rest are just me playing.

And the vid of my knee, so there is proof..LOL EV- 084 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Perhaps; just perhaps you mean "pure FURY on the track":laugh::beerchug:

Unless you mean she turned into a beast!

Captain, what, no pics of me on that camera..... That hurts...

I have some, I couldnt for the life of me remember what you were riding and I didn't want to put the wrong pics up, you look good and if you keep it up you will be furry out there too...

cap

Looks like you all had a great time, thanks for the pics. I WILL make it down for one of the track days there with you guys.:thumbsup:

Back