Turbo Busa build pics, Not my bike

ResidentEvil

Registered
Im thinking thats a good sleeper its a 2008.I don't know the person that owns the bike I saw this on another forum, hop its not a repost.:thumbsup:

busa build.jpg

busa build 2.jpg

busa build 3.jpg

busa build 4.jpg

busa build 5.jpg

That is cool looking...I take it the boost side goes up and through the intercoolers and in the air box on the throttle side?...

After looking at it again I feel kinda foolish asking but what blk rubber hose plumbs into the cooler? Is it tied into the eng coolant at the water pump?

That is cool looking...I take it the boost side goes up and through the intercoolers and in the air box on the throttle side?...

After looking at it again I feel kinda foolish asking but what blk rubber hose plumbs into the cooler? Is it tied into the eng coolant at the water pump?

Looks like liquid to air intercoolers to me, those would be little radiators where the ram air intakes used to be.

I remember back in the day when we said a sleeper we were talking about something that looked and sounded slow or normal that really moved out and left the people with the impression wth is in that thing

Like that kid he showed up with the beat up grocery getter wagon or 4 door Malibu with a capped up 430 hp LS6 with a set a grooved out 70 series slicks on stock wheels with the hubcaps.......that was a sleeper.. :whistle:

This guy shows up with that thing with no turn signals and those 2 giant wholes where intake tubes used to be, he couldn't pay some one to race him :laugh:

Nice bike :bowdown: But Big Daddy Don Garlits always used to show up with a sleeper :laugh:

Last edited:
His lig / air intercoolers....are heat exchangers or the intercooler, THe guy said they are dirt bike radiators.

Yes that's Jason Genero's bike..good friend of mine..Awesome build...gonna be a real sweet sleeper!:bowdown:

Absolutely gorgeous, but I think the "sleeper" tag will kinda wear off when it blows the tire off at 180...:laugh: And I'd be looking hard for places to hide lead in that front end, not that it's gonna help all that much. A 400hp+ stock chassis busa is alot more bike than this ol' man can handle. Would turn out to be nuthin' more than the worlds' most expensive mousetrap! I know he's got it controlled real well but still, he's gonna go thru alot of tires and underwear settin' that biotch up! Oughta be able to make some $$$ out of it before word gets out. :bowdown:

Back