Thank you all, The Grumpys

DNGrumpy

Sometimes Dopey fits too
Donating Member
Registered
Thank you all for your help, thoughts and prayers and John especially you, THANK YOU, your time, help and efforts dont get recognized nearly enough...

OK, here is my plan just so anyone donating or offering parts knows my or John and my selves plans for parts and or funds.

My bike per the Insurance company is a total loss showing over $9,000 in damages before they stopped writing. They gave me $5809 and the option to buy the wreck back as a salvage for $1224. That left me $4585 to either by parts or replace the bike. I have opted to by a 04’ black/purple used that had some damage and repair it so I have a bike to use. That wipes out the check and then some.

Some of my parts will used on this bike and some purchased As for my wreck, we will be using parts that John and I have and donated parts and funds to rebuild a Frankenstein bike with a salvage title over the winter. That bike will be sold off in the spring to fund some of my and Angela’s financial loss and buy some parts to build up the “The Evil Mistress part 2â€￾.

The accident wiped out the bike and the gear as well as taking her out of work for over two weeks, me away from my night job for about the same and with at this point $800 out of pocket and climbing for wound care in bandages and prescriptions. Every trip to the pharmacy seems to be $65.

Anyways Thank You to anyone that has given funds or offered parts. Every little bit helps.

I still need to post pics of the bike. They will be in this thread and if you all don’t mind lets drop the others and just stick to one thread, its easier to keep track of. Wounds are healing, to anyone that’s never had road rash, buy and wear proper gear, at least a full face helmet, good gloves, good jacket that fits (hers was too big) and boots, luckily we had that stuff, both of us were wearing Levis, They held up fairly well considering the speed at which we hit the ground but are by no means safe to wear…

Thank you, Dave

Can't wait to see TEM Pt 2!!

I know about those hospital bills, add up quick even with insurance. Heal quickly you two and see you in a few weeks! :beerchug:

CL ad has been deleted, dont have any yet..
Posted via Mobile Device

Wished I lived closer so I give a helping hand! I cant wait to see what John and You come up with! I can hear it now..."WE NEED MORE POWER!" Hope Angela and you get better! Do you need a side cover for the engine? I got one I am not using for the left side!

Stator cover? Yes, have a junk one on there now.

Original goal this winteresd 250 at the rear wheel. Kind day on hold at the moment. Pray for lots of snow...
Posted via Mobile Device

Dave Noyes
16 Lambs Grove
Spencer, MA 01562

Thank you
Posted via Mobile Device

Got the bike, cannot post pics via mobile, anybody wanna send me.an email Addy I'll fwd a pic or two.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
Here it is, did my first mod, fixed the kickstand lol

IMG_20100904_165209.jpg

IMG_20100904_165222.jpg

So is the frame getting powder coated? I seem to remember a particular statement that went something like, "I HATE the silver frames!"

Frame and all silver parts, her while wheels and maybe my red CZ rims... over the winter

Maybe we can get some nice silver frame covers in case he changes his mind.:whistle:

Or just help ourselves to putting em on for him at night :laugh:

Back