Planning another 1K mile ride on Sunday the 5th

My co-worker told me that he can ride with me again on Sunday. The only thing that's gonna stop us is the bad weather. We'll keep checking on it so we can decide what route to take. He told me today that he will plan 3 different routes. I don't know what they are yet but CompAcc in SC is on the top of the list. I'll keep you guys posted.

Last edited:
Put the heated jacket liner to the test this morning to make sure it's working properly. Rode for 60 miles just to make sure it's ready for tomorrow's 1,000+ mile ride. I want to make sure I'm comfortable in the morning. Wearing a perforated leather jacket can be cold in the early morning so I'm not taking chances.

One more sleep folks.:-)

I just hope I can get a good sleep tonight. The last time, I was so excited that I only had 3 hours of sleep the night before the ride.

Heated Jacket Liner 001.jpg

Last edited:
Ride safe Jesse and enjoy .
Is it already cold enough up there that you need heated gear in the mornings ?

Ride safe Jesse and enjoy .
Is it already cold enough up there that you need heated gear in the mornings ?

Thanks, Saiid. It's been in the 60's in the mornings now. The only reason I'm wearing my heated gear is because I'm gonna be wearing my perforated leather jacket. I just don't wanna take the chance if you know what I mean. It doesn't mean that I have to keep it on. It will be plugged in so if I get cold, all I have to do is hit the on button and I'll be warm and comfy.

Just want to say goodnight to all. I will be back here probably Monday morning. We're planning to ride for as long as we can since we're off Monday. Not like last time. We're shooting for 20-22 hours of riding. We'll see.

I just did 400 nearly nonstop miles on the copper. I am exhausted! I made the mistake of not eating the whole trip. Don't do this!
Posted via Mobile Device

in case you read this before you leave.

DO NOT FORGET TO TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR ODOMETER Before you take off!

Save your gas receipts! and take plenty of pics!

:cheerleader:

i should go over to his house and put some dirt on his bike :moon:
You do that.:moon:
I just did 400 nearly nonstop miles on the copper. I am exhausted! I made the mistake of not eating the whole trip. Don't do this!
Posted via Mobile Device
No worries....I won't.
in case you read this before you leave.

DO NOT FORGET TO TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR ODOMETER Before you take off!

Save your gas receipts! and take plenty of pics!

:cheerleader:
I will do that just for you.:beerchug:

I can't sleep again. Been up since 12:30. 3 1/2 hours of sleep so far.......I think.LOL

I hope I survive.:laugh:

Back