Rode with a girl today (pics)

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
I rode with Michelle today and man, that girl can ride. All I can say is she's an amazing rider.:bowdown:
Reggie, the guy in the last pic had to work today so he couldn't come with us. We stopped by at the office to say hi to him. He wanted to go home sick so he can ride with us.:rofl:

I told her about the .org and she said she will check it out this weekend.

By the way, I texted Dj yesterday but never heard from him.

What happened to you? Slacker.:poke:

Ride with Michelle 001.jpg

Ride with Michelle 002.jpg

Ride with Michelle 003.jpg

Ride with Michelle 004.jpg

Last edited:
Good thing Daisy ain't Cuban cuz if she was and caught you out riding with another woman .....whoooo Lordy......stick a fork in ya cuz you'd be done :)

If I'm not mistaken, you have 2 fog lamps attached to your front tire? Thats unique man. :thumbsup: Would love to see how it looks at night. Do you have any pics?

If I'm not mistaken, you have 2 fog lamps attached to your front tire? Thats unique man. :thumbsup: Would love to see how it looks at night. Do you have any pics?

Here's a couple of pics for you.

New Lights 004.jpg

Goblinsix and Sleeper's morning ride June 6 005.jpg

May 11 Clearwater 004.jpg

Good thing Daisy ain't Cuban cuz if she was and caught you out riding with another woman .....whoooo Lordy......stick a fork in ya cuz you'd be done :)
Daisy knew I was going out with Michelle.

She just walked in and wanted me to tell you that she's not worried because she's prettier than Michelle.:laugh:
Sweet chicks riding a bike is 10+ hotness points :laugh:
:thumbsup:

Lack of riding and you end up forgetting. :poke:

I told you I could not go.

Mom is in town. <<<<< PRIORITY

Mom + Cooking = HAPPY DJ!! :cheerleader:

and No invite for you! :moon: But I will text you pics! :rofl:

That's right....I forgot about it.:banghead:

Nice pics, Nice to see girls riding big bore bikes, Around hear they are on the 600rr racks.

Your bike always looks spotless!! :thumbsup:
Thank you. Always trying to keep it that way and no, I don't clean it at red lights.:rofl:

:beerchug:

Thanks for the pics.
You're welcome.:beerchug:

Thanks for sharing

Love it when girls ride bikes
+1,000

Nice pics, Nice to see girls riding big bore bikes, Around hear they are on the 600rr racks.
I know what you're saying. She rides like a young man. I was really impressed.:bowdown:

I just found out that she's been riding since she's 17. I was like.....oh, OK.....that explains it.

Back