Hi all!

Maximus_777

Registered
Hi guys

I'm new to this forum and the Busa. Got a brand new '09 model last weekend...still smiling. Been riding bikes for 20 years now. Latest superbike was a K5 GSXR1000 then switched to the M109R as I thought it's time to slow down...BIG mistake. Decided on the Busa as you get a bit more comfort than 1000cc bikes, and the handling is superb. I was astonished when I first rode this bike. Exceeded my expectations in every way. I have a lot of reading to do on this forum, and looking forward to some informative discussion.
Cheers:beerchug:

Thanks everyone. My apologies...here are some pics..

Image0025 (2).jpg

Image0024.jpg

Last edited:
maximus...like your log on name...my German shephard is maximus aurelius...after the roman emperor in Gladiator...happy to see you join us...watch out we have a few misfits that you want to steer clear of like Blanca Busa:laugh:
Also glad to see u have all of your gear on and it looks like top of the line gear...great looking bike...black has always been the fastest bikes...and only the real expert riders can spank them...welcome to the .org

Infineon Trak Day 10-23-08 020.jpg

Max...also...hurry up and get your reflectors off before the reflector police catch you on the .org...they can be severe in their rashings:laugh:

Howdy and welcome!

Congrats on getting the fastest color!!
Posted via Mobile Device

maximus...like your log on name...my German shephard is maximus aurelius...after the roman emperor in Gladiator...happy to see you join us...watch out we have a few misfits that you want to steer clear of like Blanca Busa:laugh:
Also glad to see u have all of your gear on and it looks like top of the line gear...great looking bike...black has always been the fastest bikes...and only the real expert riders can spank them...welcome to the .org

Ironically that's also where I got the name from; simply my all-time favourite movie. I never ride without all my gear, and yes, its the best I could find in our country. I've seen too many bad things happening very quickly... One of my friends broke his back and ended up with much severe injuries than he probably would if he wore his gear. FULLY agree regarding black bikes...haha...my 1000 was also black. Like you said; these bikes are not for green-horns! :bowdown:

Max...also...hurry up and get your reflectors off before the reflector police catch you on the .org...they can be severe in their rashings:laugh:

Cool! Will do first thing this weekend! Comments on the stock pipes? I quite like them...

Back