My mother stopped by for a visit.

lavinrac

Lav's towin service.
Donating Member
Registered
Well it has been a while but my mother finally came down to visit me. We had a grand ole time just hangin out when I didnt have to work.

But on a lighter side she did bring me one of my toys down to stick in the garage. Now I get the fun of rebuilding her.

DANG SHE IS FILTHY!!!!

IMG_0594.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

Once I get her cleaned up a little and get the 3 years of sitting off her ill snap a few more. Gonna need a full engine and tranny rebuild.. doin the rear diff anyways since I got some brand spankin new gears ready to be put in. :)

Oh and my mother also plays the guitar hero and decided she wanted to record me while playing a pretty darn hard song. Yeah im only postin this cause I think its messed up how easy it looks but when your playing it seems 50000000000000 times harder.

Still cool lookin though. P.S. HUGE FILE, got lazy and didnt break it down.

- Guitar hero reverse angle[/url]

Blah I don't like the white boxes.... so clicky the linky.

Last edited by a moderator:
Visits from mom are always nice! :thumbsup: She's gonna be nice when you get her finished.

Hey Lavinrac-I heard that if you wash one of those and shave off the mullet you will find a fast Mustang underneath of it! :poke:

Hey Lavinrac-I heard that if you wash one of those and shave off the mullet you will find a fast Mustang underneath of it! :poke:

Isnt that like an oxymoron(sp) "fast mustang"?

Sorry had to rib at ya.

Back