Made this by request for a Marine

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I got a request from a Marine for a 4 inch cube and here is how it turned out... I haven't stained it yet...

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

So this thread is to list orders for one, right?

That is very nice and he/she is the reason we sleep soundly at night.
Tell whoever is the future owner of that thank you for me..:beerchug:

I have received a few folks ordering this box and I wanted to show you what it looks like when I stained it.. You have a choice, I can stain it or you can if you want... No extra cost for me to do it....

Here is what it looks like....

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

More options....

So I went ahead and made up a few on darker wood and I also set up a zipper effect on a few. Instead of being smooth on the edges they seams look like a zipper and are staggered. we have sold several of these so let me know if there is something else that you would like done to them...

cap

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Do those open like the box you made for me or are they sealed.

Ps....Now Adam has 2 bucks mom gave him(still hasnt spent it) , a really super cool amazing rock he found(his words) and about a gazillion silly bands that his sister Kathy has been trying to trade him for inside it. :)

Do those open like the box you made for me or are they sealed.

Ps....Now Adam has 2 bucks mom gave him(still hasnt spent it) , a really super cool amazing rock he found(his words) and about a gazillion silly bands that his sister Kathy has been trying to trade him for inside it. :)

they do not open..

Back