You folks are in for a treat!!

BigBadDodge

Registered
Not only did i finally clean the bike up but i mowed the yard to!!! Needed to get some good pics for insurance companies i'm looking into since allstates not telling me what i want to hear as for aftermarket coverage, and after having a truck with 10k in aftermarket stolen...not playing that game:moon:
Enjoy
truckfest10-busa005.jpg

truckfest10-busa007.jpg

truckfest10-busa008.jpg

truckfest10-busa006.jpg

truckfest10-busa009.jpg

truckfest10-busa010.jpg

Not a fan of stretching....but digging the Blade!! :thumbsup: (ok, I'm biased)

I am a fan of stretching(pun intended) thats why i'm on the busa 6'5" made the cbr painful on long rides, still flog on her from time to time though
The RR is a 95 with 22k on the clock picked it up from my brother who got it from the original owner, she's mint but just doesnt have the leg room or nuts the busa does, but damn it is light lol

Lookin good:thumbsup: like to Dodge ya got there also

What else do i spy with my little eye?:whistle:

truckfest10-busa010.jpg

Last edited:
Lookin good:thumbsup: like to Dodge ya got there also

What else do i spy with my little eye?:whistle:

Lol i was honestly waiting for someone to point that out when i looked at the pics. 70 cuda 440 six pack, aluminum heads she is nasty!!! Just got it all back together that thing was in paint and body for 3 years???

Lol i was honestly waiting for someone to point that out when i looked at the pics. 70 cuda 440 six pack, aluminum heads she is nasty!!! Just got it all back together that thing was in paint and body for 3 years???

I think some more pics are in order. I looove Cuda's:beerchug:

Back