New Leathers!

Vega

Registered
Just got some Dainese Laguna Seca Estiva Leathers! Love them and they fit like a dream!

DSC_0001-1.jpg

DSC_00021.jpg

This also means that my old Dainese leathers are up for sale in the classifieds... They have seen the pavement, but not by me... :beerchug:

ebay!!! Got them cheap... I would never pay what they're worth! :beerchug:

Saw a white Laguna Seca on craigslist ($150, lightly used) and was rushing to meet the seller but got beat by another buyer :banghead:

laguna-seca-white-large.jpg

Nice looking leathers!! :thumbsup:

Us FOG's cant buy one piece off the rack... :banghead:

Nice looking leathers!! :thumbsup:

Us FOG's cant buy one piece off the rack... :banghead:
Thanks Acehole! :beerchug:

I got lucky, it was tough to find a brand that fits me. All of the American suits are too short and boxy for me... Had to be one of the more expensive brands that actually fit me... :banghead: Figures...:laugh: I was worried I was gonna have to go custom... :whistle:

:beerchug:

Thanks Acehole! :beerchug:

I got lucky, it was tough to find a brand that fits me. All of the American suits are too short and boxy for me... Had to be one of the more expensive brands that actually fit me... :banghead: Figures...:laugh: I was worried I was gonna have to go custom... :whistle:

:beerchug:

Yeah, i have tried all kinds of off the rack one-pc. I'm a 50 on top and a 44-46 on the bottom. see? :moon: :rofl:

Thanks for the link, Vega. I am actually a US42/EUR52 for the Dainese plus the seller is in MoVal (not too far from me) :thumbsup:

very nice. I have a dainese that I luv. It's snug but luv the quality. Is the one you bought a 2 piece?

Yeah, i have tried all kinds of off the rack one-pc. I'm a 50 on top and a 44-46 on the bottom. see? :moon: :rofl:

This one is a 2PC. Doubt I could fit in a one piece that easily... :whistle:

:drool: Ooo, that is sweet. :thumbsup:

Very nice suit! I would love to upgrade to Dainese leathers, maybe for Christmas.
Good luck with them!
Im jealous :thumbsup:

Thanks guys!

Thanks for the link, Vega. I am actually a US42/EUR52 for the Dainese plus the seller is in MoVal (not too far from me) :thumbsup:

No prob! :beerchug:

very nice. I have a dainese that I luv. It's snug but luv the quality. Is the one you bought a 2 piece?

Yes, both the one I bought and the one I'm selling are 2PC. :beerchug: And I agree, the quality is amazing!

Back