dog lovers

Here's our Pointer/Pit rescue pup, Ikari. :thumbsup:

066.jpg

photo.JPG

This reminds me that I need to get some new pics. My boy is going on 15 in another month. He's survived some hellish operations and is doing well again. :cheerleader: His name is Dakota all though he carries alot of nicknames (dakota-puppy, dakota-bear, koty, buddy, ol' man, and for the last two days "Double-D" for diarrhea-dog)

PC205429.jpg

Last edited:
I am a huge dog lover and I love that a bunch of other people are too.

I rarely see brown huskies but someone in a previous post has one so thats awesome.

Here are my two. Copper is 2 years old now. Had him from 6 weeks
100_4351.jpg

And this is Rocky the younger one. He is 16 months old now but this pic is at about 6 months. Got him at 6 weeks also.
100_4645.jpg

Heres my 2 monsters these pics are kinda old but Calli is my boxer and the little white guy is my American Bulldog hes white and brindle 2nd pic is him back in may

dogs.JPG

diesel.JPG

Schism thats a good looking mastiff you got, whats he weigh I just got one last sunday. 10 weeks 15 pounds and he was the runt.

Schism thats a good looking mastiff you got, whats he weigh I just got one last sunday. 10 weeks 15 pounds and he was the runt.
thanks mitch, he weighed in around 131lbs about a month ago. snap some pic's of your guy when you get yours settled in to his new home. :beerchug:

seems there's a lot of us that owns pits and german shepherds, great dogs, missjudged.....don't blame the breed, blame the owner:thumbsup:

the bull dog is hoss on his first b-day this past june. the other is roxy a dog we rescued, we think she is a rhodesian ridgeback

201_3556.jpg

0701101744.jpg

Back