The "Man Trip"

Re: Man trip day 10

I'm all fired up and ready to ride with Cap N Uncle Steve this morning! We're hopefully going to hook up with the Stampede guys at the Sierraville rest area and then it's on to the twisties leading to Downieville and grass Valley. Anyway, it was an honor to have the guys over for dinner last night and a bit of bike leaning prior to that. I flat laid down the law............no DIRTY bikes in my garage, sooooooo..................
Pics of before, in progress and after washing/detailing. :laugh:

100_3996 (Large).jpg

100_3997 (Large).jpg

100_3999 (Large).jpg

100_4000 (Large).jpg

100_4001 (Large).jpg

Last edited:

Looks like your having a blast.... The pictures make me wanna take a trip and give me MT envy! :beerchug:

Great Pics Guys, Looks like a BLAST.. Thanks for Sharing. :beerchug:

Man trip day 11

The day started out today with me waking up to CCbusa05 (Jimbo) pacing outside my motel room door. Jim was ready to go and just couldn't wait to get going... We went down to starbucks and got a cup of coffee and sat outside and visited. We headed out for Sierraville and had a great ride up to Downiville. We ran into the folks that were in Reno and I had a great visit with Lamb Busa, Raydog, Pacemaster, LCB and Wingding....

The other group headed out for a longer ride and we headed back to the motel since we had to do laundy and get packed to leave tomorrow.

Jim, thank you for the great ride today and for taking us to dinner tonight. You and Suzi are great folks and I am proud to call you my friend.. You are a perfect example of what the org is all about, your are so excited each morning to get going to see your friends.... Thank you......

CAp

23-0.jpg

23-1.jpg

23-2.jpg

23-3.jpg

23-4.jpg

23-5.jpg

23-6.jpg

23-0.jpg

23-1.jpg

23-2.jpg

23-3.jpg

23-4.jpg

23-5.jpg

23-6.jpg

Re: Man trip day 11

keep livin the dream:cheerleader:
and posting those pics:thumbsup:

dang, makes me wanna go ride:beerchug: think ill go get a pepsi:laugh:

Beautiful sights!! Thanks so much for sharing this journey with those of us that can't be there :bowdown:

Thank you Cap N Steve for the great time we had together! My only regret is our time was way too short, but you two have places to go and more roads and scenery to enjoy.................time to move on. Friends like Steve and you don't come along everyday, the memories shall last me a life time! Absolutely priceless!!
Ride safe guys and God bless!!........

Sounds great...thanks for keeping us posted and continue having a wonderful time you two!!! :bowdown:

That first pic is awesome! :thumbsup:

Thanks for letting us ride vicariously through your pictures!

More fun with Cap N Steve (my pics of yesterday's ride in the Sierras).
What a fun day it was!!:thumbsup:

100_4008 (Large).jpg

100_4010 (Large).jpg

100_4014 (Large).jpg

100_4016 (Large).jpg

100_4019 (Large).jpg

Back