My New Car!!!

Great car! Mary and I have owned five new Subarus, and they are fantastic cars, and a ton of fun to drive. It is the only car my wife will drive, period.:thumbsup:

Yup, I'm jealous. That is one my favorite cars out. I would love to get one but the wife put her foot down and said I have too many toys already.

Congrats!!! I've always liked that car ever since it came out.

Now, when are you going to do that jump like Travis Pastrana did?:laugh:

Nice, I've always liked those and the evo's. What did you do with the mullet machine?
Posted via Mobile Device

Good luck to you and nice ride! One of my DD's is an 06 Evo IX. Little different but same vein. You gotta love a big horsepower AWD econobox that goes fast anytime, any road conditions and any weather. Rally rules! :cheerleader:

IMG_0034.jpg

Last edited:
Fastfrog...first ticket is on Saiid...'cause he got u jacked with that video....ha ha..enjoy...I wouldn't sleep for a week before or after that purchase:rofl:

Thanks everyone, the Busa is a bit jealous now, but she's still my favorite:rulez:

Congrats!!! I've always liked that car ever since it came out.

Now, when are you going to do that jump like Travis Pastrana did?:laugh:
As soon as Travis lets me drive his:whistle:
Nice, I've always liked those and the evo's. What did you do with the mullet machine?
Posted via Mobile Device
Mullet machine:rofl: Traded it in toward the Sti, didnt do to bad on it, lost a bit, but thats to ne expected on a trade
Fastfrog...first ticket is on Saiid...'cause he got u jacked with that video....ha ha..enjoy...I wouldn't sleep for a week before or after that purchase:rofl:

Fortunatly, I only lost 2 days sleep till i got her home.:whistle:

Ill get a few pics under the hood soon, I was poking around under there earlier, turbo looks stock as can be. I was sure I was gettin the car before the salesman came out and didnt pay extra, so no biggie

Sweet ride. ayou can mod those cars to def like you can a Busa. Be careful. Between the car and the busa, you may go broke.:laugh:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Few more pics, under the hood and the turbo. It looks stock to me...

That's def a stocker! No biggie though you've got plenty of options for your next mod! I started with a GT3076R upgrade with all the plumbing and internals which pushed around 500WHP and then upgraded to the GT35R and man did she move! :thumbsup: Sometimes I wish I would have kept her in my stable. :banghead:

Back