Back from the Mini Bash

Yeah, I see him lurking, now get those pics posted. You will haft to take him down the new road I took you on today. You should have seen the smile on your face when we got to the end. :D

Last time I checked I was there. Thanks for the new route. It rocks. ( My poker face sucks...)

Glad to hear you all had a good time! Charlie, I passed you on my way up there this afternoon. I tried to turn around and catch you, but never saw you again. I also saw Rick and the Cherohala Market. So when's the next time? :beerchug:

Alright Jay, (Tiller), get to posting pics. :D

I would be posting some up and especially the ones of the scrubbed pucks but my wife somehow manage to destroy our computer while I was gone so I can only look and post from the phone at the moment. I will get them up as soon as I can tho. Sorry

buy this was an incredible weekend. Thanks to all the new faces I met and rode with. Can't wait to do it again.

I am guessing you and I passed on 64? I remember seeing a white busa. With the new bike and new gear on you, sorry couldn't pick you out of a line up.

Hope you had a good ride.

Glad to hear you all had a good time! Charlie, I passed you on my way up there this afternoon. I tried to turn around and catch you, but never saw you again. I also saw Rick and the Cherohala Market. So when's the next time? :beerchug:

What did the temps end up being?

Hey, another Blue GENII with Chrome rims :thumbsup:

Alright finally got the computer running right so I could load my pics.
It was an amazing weekend and I got both knee pucks on the ground several times for the first times ever. And now for my pics

she spent the night in the garage cuz I dont like her outside
100_5020.jpg

Leaving early saturday morning
100_5017.jpg

Our awesome Phillips cottage
100_5027.jpg

100_5026.jpg

Rode to Fontana and across the skyway with a nice guy riding a Buell
100_5031.jpg

Looks like Fontana Dam sprung a leek :laugh:
100_5032.jpg

100_5033.jpg

Good day of riding. Logged 275 miles.
100_5024.jpg

100_5025.jpg

Last edited:
More

100_5039.jpg

100_5028.jpg

100_5036.jpg

100_5037.jpg

Thanks for the ride guys
100_5038.jpg

And last but not least the puck pics. I was able to get theright knee down 5 times and the left 4 so I was pretty excited the entire day :thumbsup:
100_5040.jpg

100_5044.jpg

Wish I could've made it Tim...but my bike's still down from the game of tag I played with a cager...and didnt even know we were playing! Apparently, I'm "IT" now...:laugh:

Working up final numbers on my bike with the insurance company this Friday...looking like I'll be keeping her...still kinda wait-and-see rat meow.

Hoping to at least make the Fall Bash although I'm not sure what shape my bike may be in...or if I may pick up another bike between now and then.

What kinda bike is that red transformer :laugh: with the group? Kinda like the airscoops and the low headlight.

didnt know you had a run in with a cager, hope you were ok. Its a Buell, one of the 1125s, it is my friend Ricks, he is fast. :) I hope you can make the bash. :)

Wish I could've made it Tim...but my bike's still down from the game of tag I played with a cager...and didnt even know we were playing! Apparently, I'm "IT" now...:laugh:

Working up final numbers on my bike with the insurance company this Friday...looking like I'll be keeping her...still kinda wait-and-see rat meow.

Hoping to at least make the Fall Bash although I'm not sure what shape my bike may be in...or if I may pick up another bike between now and then.

What kinda bike is that red transformer :laugh: with the group? Kinda like the airscoops and the low headlight.

I don't have the super fast chrome option. Mine are just the standard silver rims....

Hope the Friday the 13th stuff is working out for you!

What did the temps end up being?

Hey, another Blue GENII with Chrome rims :thumbsup:

I've avoided this thread as long as I could!! :laugh: Awesome pics. I can't wait to get to the Foothills this time! I LOVE it up there.

Back