All play and no sex.......

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Does not make Tiger Woods a good golf player .
Tied for 78th place ! Worst ever career finish !
Somebody please toss a 'ho' at him .
The poor man can't concentrate !
:rofl:

or maybe toss his wife at him...

elin-nordegren.jpg

Money does NOT Define the Man. Man Defines the Money................He Needs to get his Priorities Strait...... 2Cts

Just proves the saying....no matter how good she looks, someone is tired of her s*%@!

Man, his wife is awesome looking! Rich too!

he can't concentrate b/c he's still so worried about his tarnished image. with each swing he has to be thinking about what america thinks of him now.
maybe with all that beauty the old lady wasn't giving up the goods often enough..trophy wife...but sneaking out to the back rooms and alleys to get his rocks off.

He's trying to keep his chid support down. lol. Like other guy said she probably had the lockbox on it. We men need to be taking care of too.

I haven't watched any of them since he came back. Has he made a hole in one yet?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

shoud start a poll on this subject....if you were 35 years old and wife said she wasn't giving you any sex.....what would you do? We will never know tigers story cause he really can't come out and say something like this. I believe sex is a part of a relationship. Especially if you are married! And I know some people will say your not supposed to have sex till marriage but I'm a sinner. Sorry if this offends anyone.

shoud start a poll on this subject....if you were 35 years old and wife said she wasn't giving you any sex.....what would you do? we will never know tigers story cause he really can't come out and say something like this. I believe sex is a part of a relationship. Especially if you are married! And i know some people will say your not supposed to have sex till marriage but i'm a sinner. Sorry if this offends anyone.

divorce her before i snuck out and committed adultery !
Besides you know or should know before going into a marriage how much shes gonna give you.
Things may slow down a bit thru time but it wont just stop and if it does then please refer to my previous statement above..:laugh:

Last edited:
Back