Axis of Evil in my garage!

1098 :drool: On my wish list!

Gen II Busa, have one! :beerchug:

Bmw. It's the proverbial new 'it' bike but, just doesn't do it for me...

Last edited:
The pearl duc is sick I love it. But I don't care how much power the BMW has...it looks like it got beat with an ugly stick.

sorry, can't make a decision on just one. that's why I have all three:D:D:D. I have been fortunate enough and managed my money wisely so I can afford these bikes.

although, after riding the bmw and the duc, the busa feels like it is down on power now, might have to get a turbo kit to remedy this...

Maybe I should hire you as my financial advisor:laugh:
Just rode a s1000rr, love it.

Very nice bike indeed. How do you find the time to ride all three? Here are my two. They are brothers. 08 GSXR 1000, 07 Hayabusa. Oh and there is a 03 Volvo V70 blacked out in there also.

treehouseandhayabusa033.jpg

treehouseandhayabusa032.jpg

Last edited:
:wow: it doesnt get much better than that. not sure id ever leave the garage (unless i was out riding one of those beasts)

I'd sell the bikes, put the proceeds on the pass line, with a cyanide pill handy, then buy
six bikes. muuuhahaha!:laugh:

Very nice bike indeed. How do you find the time to ride all three? Here are my two. They are brothers. 08 GSXR 1000, 07 Hayabusa. Oh and there is a 03 Volvo V70 blacked out in there also.

treehouseandhayabusa033.jpg

treehouseandhayabusa032.jpg

I love the black gsxr1000. That may be "slower than the beemer", but I'd prefer it any day. It's just gorgeous.

I have 3 bikes also. One for Every Occasion. Don't have a pic of them all together as I had a Hard Drive Crash

BUELL2.jpg

BUSAORANGE09 013.jpg

not a hardly fan. at all............. overpriced underperforming pos.

any company that want to try and patent a cam that makes it sound like the engine is missing are retards in my book.

no really, ask me how I really feel. and what they did to erick buell pisses me off even more.

Back