The "Man Trip"

Re: Man trip day 6

Took the Wife and Grandaughter to Dillons Beach this Weekend and had a Deer Jump in front of the Car..........Good Stuff Cap and Be Safe :rulez:

If you guys can swing it, you need to stop and check out Multnomah Falls and the fish hatchery in the Columbia River Gorge.

Spring Break 08 026.jpg

Spring Break 08 033.jpg

Spring Break 08 039.jpg

Can you guys show us your route or are you just making it up as you go?

Can you guys show us your route or are you just making it up as you go?

Kinda making it up as we go, we have a general direction but we ride around the rain and skip road construction and bad roads...

Are you going to ride along the coast at all?

Man trip day 7

We left Winthrop Washington about 7am and when we got to the Northern Cascades there was a light fog. We pulled over and took a few pictures and wasted a little time so that the sun might burn off some of the haze... What a terrific ride and the mountains are unbelievable... The highlight of the day was a place called Ross lake, the water in the lake is aqua green and I have not photoshopped the pics to change the color. In real life the colors are oh so vivid and the pics just don't do the place justice....

cap

13-1.jpg

The heavens shining down on the mighty Hayabusa.
13-2.jpg

13-3.jpg

Look in the middle of the road and you will see Steve, we were the only ones on the road... Just shows how small we really are..
13-4.jpg

13-5.jpg

13-0.jpg

13-6.jpg

Sometimes you just need to lay down and soak it all in...
13-7.jpg

Ross Lake, Glacier water..... Its just amazing...
13-8.jpg

13-9.jpg

14-0.jpg

14-1.jpg

14-2.jpg

14-3.jpg

14-4.jpg

1800 ft up on a see through walkway.....
14-5.jpg

We met one of Washington States finest... Thanks Rocky!
14-6.jpg

13-1.jpg

13-2.jpg

13-3.jpg

13-4.jpg

13-5.jpg

13-0.jpg

13-6.jpg

13-7.jpg

13-8.jpg

13-9.jpg

14-0.jpg

14-1.jpg

14-2.jpg

14-3.jpg

14-4.jpg

14-5.jpg

14-6.jpg

Man trip day 8

So Uncle Steve was talking with Tufbusa and he found out we were heading West. Tufbusa insisted that we stop by on the way to the coast so we did. When we got to the address that we were given the garage door started up, this really nice attractive lady walks out and says "Your here!" I felt really awkward pulling into a house of the girlfriend of a guy I met on the Internet (you know what I mean).. She introduces herself as Teresa and when I get my gear off she says "You know me better as ScooterGirl" WHAT! I had no idea that they were together, the best kept secret on the org..... Anyway, Teresa and Stephen insisted that we stay with them, Teresa cooked Salmon that she caught on a boat in the ocean with her own hands.... Corn on the cob, a salad and we were in heaven... We sat around and laughed and talked until late in the evening... We got up early this morning and headed out for a scenic tour of the area.... Stephen took us up to Mt. Rainier, as we got close to the top the fog was thick and you could barely see anything... We left there and headed back out of the park and had a coffee in Randall Washington and sat and talked in the cool air. When it was time to head home it started to rain and we rode the next 2 hours in the cold cold rain.... Once home we ordered pizza, looked at pics and shared some great stories and a few jokes.... (Here kitty kitty).

Stephen your son is a class act and the videos of him on the track are awesome... he isnt much younger than me but absolutely has his act together... Very squared away, I hope some day I can ride half as well.

TufBusa, ScooterGirl, Uncle Steve, Cap
15-1.jpg

Now that is a big pancake...
15-01.jpg

Now that is a big tree!
15-0.jpg

15-2.jpg

15-3.jpg

You can see the fog in the background... It was almost a white out as you reached the top...
15-4.jpg

15-5.jpg

15-6.jpg

15-7.jpg

Ummm she should not be called scooter girl but Scooter Woman... She can ride... How about having Stephen as a track coach EVERY DAY!
15-8.jpg

Now thats a tall tree..
15-9.jpg

15-1.jpg

15-01.jpg

15-0.jpg

15-2.jpg

15-3.jpg

15-4.jpg

15-5.jpg

15-6.jpg

15-7.jpg

15-8.jpg

15-9.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Man trip day 8

How about this for a catch...... Scooter Girl can cook, clean, bait her own hook, catch her own fish and ride a bike around a corner like you have never seen.....

Teresa fish on (3).jpg

Teresa fish on (3).jpg

Re: Man trip day 7

We don't have fonts large enough here for a WOW as big as I need now !
2nd pic of 'heavens shining down' I could have as a whole wall in my house ! Very nice !
Missed you yesterday ?
I was looking forward to mantrip day 7 yesterday and got worried ?

The cop looks like a cross between Ope and Barney Pfife !
One bullet in his pocket I hope . Man he looks young !

Anyway I have to go read mantrip day 8 now .
Thanks for the pics .

Lake is awesome and no I don't want to walk out onto that see thru bridge thingy :laugh:

Re: Man trip day 7

So amazing, you have been to alot of the same places I have ... hwy 20 North Cascades hwy... and Winthrop circa 2005 very nice chief! :thumbsup:

Epic trip 3 022.jpg

Epic trip 3 023.jpg

Last edited:
Back