Loring Photos 2010

Draco1340

Registered
Just a couple of photos from this years Loring event...

Ricky at the office

Ricky1.JPG

Local guys from New England Dragway

Jim on his Bandit went 180 I think
Jim2.jpg

Kent on his Franken-Busa Turbo in perpetual tuning mode...
Kent1.jpg

Kent would appear to be giving California Bill the good old anal probe. (He is from California after all)

Last edited:
Explain to me why an aftermarket race nose without headlights has a place to mount mirrors:rofl: Oh, wait...it's a Kawasaki:laugh:

My favorite hand build car of the meet. This thing was hand hammered out of aluminum in only 2 years of evenings. VERY nice. Ran around 170 or so on a small block

indycar.jpg

The sickest machine of the weekend was Bill W's. Not from this world. Too bad it only lasted one pass...

BillW1.jpg

Very nice pics and info. Thanks for posting them... :thumbsup:

I thought I heard Ricky went 219 before the motor blew a rod out the block. Maybe that was a GPS reading...?

The sickest machine of the weekend was Bill W's. Not from this world. Too bad it only lasted one pass...

BillW1.jpg

Nice pics~!~

What happened to Bill's bike this time~?~
I meant to ask if he did ok in the shut down area...

Upped the anti another mph~!!~ :thumbsup::bowdown::beerchug:

I didn't get to talk with him much afterwords, but I think I heard a head gasket lifted at around the 1 mile mark, and he "slowed down" to a trap speed of 273. I remember watching the pass and seeing a large expensive cloud that could be seen 2 miles away.

Local guys from New England Dragway

Jim on his Bandit went 180 I think
Jim2.jpg

Kent on his Franken-Busa Turbo in perpetual tuning mode...
Kent1.jpg

Kent would appear to be giving California Bill the good old anal probe. (He is from California after all)

With 2 fingers?........

Back