Hello everyone, new to the board.

Welcome! Lose some weight on that Busa, you might find it more nimble like the R1 with a ton o power...then take it for a track day.
Posted via Mobile Device

The comparison from the R1 to the Hayabusa. Well, IMHO, the R1 takes the cake. Lighter made faster I think. Meaning, the weight comparison between the two made the R1 simply faster. I raced a few Busa's back when I had it, and I pulled them everytime. However, mine was modded, and I'm not sure what they had. It was very comfortable, great in turns, and just all around nasty. Pics as requested.

9.jpg

8-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

6.jpg

3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

Raven31.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

Together before I sold the R1.
IMG_0149.jpg

Graves velocity stacks, Vance & Hines race baffles w/ gutted cat, Puig DB wind screen, Pazzo shorty levers, paint to match mirror block offs and turn signal deletes, Frame and clutch sliders, powdercoated rear sets and passenger pegs. Few other things here and there.

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

Raven4.jpg

Raven3.jpg

Raven.jpg

bikeone.jpg

sweeeeeeeeeeeet colours on the busa.

Why'd you go busa? I don't understand how you save $$ by selling a used R1 that you bought new, and into a used busa.

:welcome::welcome: Great toys, I also had a 98 cobra but had to sell it to buy a house at the time. I to love POWER and have had a few fast cars. I had a 1963 Pro Street Nova with a 572 blown motor and a 1966 Pro Street Nova with a 454 blown. Now I am stuck with only the busa:cheerleader: :cheerleader: but life is so good. :welcome: again.

sweeeeeeeeeeeet colours on the busa.

Why'd you go busa? I don't understand how you save $$ by selling a used R1 that you bought new, and into a used busa.

Well, since you are being nosey :poke: , the R1 was $240 a month, and the Busa turned out to be $65 a month.

Not trying to be rude. :)

:welcome::welcome: Great toys, I also had a 98 cobra but had to sell it to buy a house at the time. I to love POWER and have had a few fast cars. I had a 1963 Pro Street Nova with a 572 blown motor and a 1966 Pro Street Nova with a 454 blown. Now I am stuck with only the busa:cheerleader: :cheerleader: but life is so good. :welcome: again.

Nice, before I bought my Accord, I had a stock block '95 GSR turbo'd (with a/c) and blew the motor.

6-3.jpg

Back