Picnic Day at the beach with Sleepless_Red and families..pics

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Met Sleepless_Red today (Jesse) and his wife Daisy and their two kids. Beautiful family. We loaded up the coolers and spent the day at Phipps Ocean Park here near my home. Great picnic, great fun. In fact I had so much fun I forgot to take any pics of how nice the water was today. Like a sheet of glass and crystal blue it was. We had lots of yummy fresh fried chicken , cole slaw and tater salad as well as your assortment of chips, dips and drinks. Jesse's kids and mine as well as I were in water when lifeguard blew horn and told everyone to get out of the water cuz there was a shark . Big , big shark cruising the beach looking for a fish not paying attn. Jesse's kids David and Judy got a real kick out of a real life 'outta da water Florida Shark' alert...
After 20 mins all was clear and we got back in. Spent the whole day there then came back and hooked up garden hose over trampoline and lets all four kids jump in there to cool off a bit.

Summer fun, had lots today.
Jesse make sure you go on the airboat ride and see the Gators...:thumbsup:

I think I'll have another piece of chicken...
PICNICWITHSLEEPLEES_RED72810005.jpg

I think that guy Jesse stole my drumstick...?
PICNICWITHSLEEPLEES_RED72810013.jpg

Num..num..num...
PICNICWITHSLEEPLEES_RED72810009.jpg

My wife Jerry.....
PICNICWITHSLEEPLEES_RED72810007.jpg

And the.......Threeeeeeee Amigos.....Huh !
PICNICWITHSLEEPLEES_RED72810016.jpg

That food looks Yummy! Good to see org members from completely different states hanging out with one another even without it being a bike event :bowdown:

Thanks for the earlier texts you guys sent me. As I said...I wish I wa their with y'all . Enjoy the rest of your time together...Jesse and his family are wonderful folks :thumbsup:

I see you enjoy Publix fried chicken. that box has 4 legs, 4 breast, 4 thighs, and 4 wings. Sounds like a good start to me lol.. Not that I work part time at Publix or anything lol

You guys are both in Florida??

Man i wish i still lived down there i miss florida so bad, cant wait to move back

I see you enjoy Publix fried chicken. that box has 4 legs, 4 breast, 4 thighs, and 4 wings. Sounds like a good start to me lol.. Not that I work part time at Publix or anything lol

dont get me started about publix... thats a quarter of the reason i miss is so bad. their sweet tea.... mmmmmmmmmm

Yes we all felt like family from get go . Really nice day . His daugter is ten and Kathy is eleven so they got along great . His son is 18 and enjoyed digging a 'big amazing' (what Adam calls them) hole in the sand with Adam.
And the wives did what wives do best.......TALK :thumbsup:
Daisy I really want to thank you for saying to the Cuban Dragon 'Yes he rides almost every night , like 300 miles' :bowdown:
Jerry still thinks I put you up to that but I think since you said it I may get a few more permission slips to go late night riding without consequences :)

Daisy I really want to thank you for saying to the Cuban Dragon 'Yes he rides almost every night , like 300 miles' :bowdown:
Jerry still thinks I put you up to that but I think since you said it I may get a few more permission slips to go late night riding without consequences :)

As if you don't just up and go anyways :whistle:

:laugh:

Ever since Publix started making fried chicken I have not eaten KFC once ! Blows it away ! I ordered 30 pieces in the morning and they had it fresh and hot at 1pm exactly . Ready to go !

You guys are both in Florida??

Man i wish i still lived down there i miss florida so bad, cant wait to move back

He's here on vacation from Maryland and staying a little south of me . They came up today for a picnic . Tomorrow I suggested they go to Indian reservation really close to where they are for an airboat ride to see some gators but I think they are going to the keys and No Name pub for a pizza . (I'm jealous and hungry) . Made him promise to write 'Hayabusa.org was here' on a dollar and staple it up if he goes .

wish i was in Fl...

Looks great:cheerleader:

Welcome anytime :beerchug:

Where you been ? First post I've seen from you in a while . Last time was talking about a big boat . Figured your three hour tour turned into more :)

Just had to check my bike and see if it was still here.
Your signature says 2009 Blanca ?
I thought she was missing :)

Last edited:
Good work Saiid, way to host:thumbsup:

Sleepless-You gonna Saiid's bike out for an early moring ride? Cant miss any seat time...:thumbsup:

Sleepless-You gonna Saiid's bike out for an early moring ride? Cant miss any seat time...:thumbsup:

:lol:

That would be hilarious...he returns it with like 800 miles on it....*Saiid* "Where did you go Jesse? You were gone like half the day!"

*Jesse* "Eh...what do you mean? That was only 800 miles buddy....I do that kinda shid in my sleep!"

hah, i did that for you. just before i listed my grey 08 i got a great deal on a white 09. Like I said, it aint going anywhere! im also looking for a LOW mile Tiller...

Saiid, first of all, thanks for posting.

We just got back about 5 minutes ago. We drove around downtown Miami after we left your place.

I just want to let you all know that we had a great time with Saiid and family. What a great family you have.:thumbsup:

Thanks again for everything. We had a blast. We miss you guys already. Loved the food, the beach, the laughters..... everything. I can't recall how many pieces of chicken I ate. It was that good. :thumbsup:

I wanted to join the kids when they were jumping in the trampoline but I didn't want to end up on Americas Funniest Home Videos.:laugh:

Again, thanks for everything!!! Looking forward to our next family picnic.:please::please::please:

We're leaving for Key West early tomorrow so we can have more time to go around. We will be having lunch at the No Name Pub and will make sure that I write "Hayabusa.org was here" on a $1 bill.:beerchug:

We're leaving for MD on Saturday morning and hoping to get there early Sunday morning.

Last edited:

I thought about it.:laugh:

Bring her back with 500 miles added on to her and write "Sleepless_red rode me" on the windscreen.:laugh:

Blanca Busa is one sharp looking and a very clean machine.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

:lol:

That would be hilarious...he returns it with like 800 miles on it....*Saiid* "Where did you go Jesse? You were gone like half the day!"

*Jesse* "Eh...what do you mean? That was only 800 miles buddy....I do that kinda shid in my sleep!"

:rofl:

Back