BusaGirl4444 and MattB Visit San Diego (Pix)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
So, after many failed attempts to cross paths, we finally put together a hand-shake and hug :laugh: for .oRgsters from opposite coasts.

MattB and BusaGirll4444 are in SoCal...I had the opportunity to meet them yesterday, so I rolled up the 15, scooped 'em up from a pre-determined location, and took 'em to my favored "FBC" (Fun Bike Center). We walked the 160,000+ sqft location, looking at all the bikes, watercraft and gear, snapped a few shots, then said our 'g'bye's'.

Good meeting you two... Come back soon!

:beerchug:

Matt & BJ.jpg

BJ.jpg

Matt B.jpg

MattB Scar BJ.jpg

On the way home, I stopped at an autentico Mexican restaurant for a bite.

...a gratuitous shot of Peg...

Peg at Las Brasas.jpg

boy, with the barbed wire fencing, that autentico mexican restaurant sure does look authentic.

Woohoo :cheerleader: Matt and Bea are pretty cool peeps. :thumbsup:

Thanks! We try!!
Had a great time!!!. First time being on the west coast. It was my wifes birthday present to me to send us out there to see my sister whom I have not seen in about 5+ years. We had to plan this all out on a tight schedule cause I did not have any vacation time to stay longer. (I called in sick for two of the days before my weekend.)
Hung out with my sister, brother in law, and tortured my 9 year old nephew!!!
We did some quick sightseeing, had a fancy dinner on the beach for my birthday, meet Scar and had a freakkin wonderful time!!!!!
It was great to meet Scar finally!!! I really wish we could have stayed longer to meet more people and do some riding, but we do plan on going out there again!!!!!! I will post up some of our vacation pics later when I get time!

Thanks to my wife Busagirl for putting this all together for me! I really do love her!!

Last edited:
Thanks! We try!!
Had a great time!!!. First time being on the west coast. It was my wifes birthday present to me to send us out there to see my sister whom I have not seen in about 5+ years. We had to plan this all out on a tight schedule cause I did not have any vacation time to stay longer. (I called in sick for two of the days before my weekend.)
Hung out with my sister, brother in law, and tortured my 9 year old nephew!!!
We did some quick sightseeing, had a fancy dinner on the beach for my birthday, meet Scar and had a freakkin wonderful time!!!!!
It was great to meet Scar finally!!! I really wish we could have stayed longer to meet more people and do some riding, but we do plan on going out there again!!!!!! I will post up some of our vacation pics later when I get time!

Thanks to my wife Busagirl for putting this all together for me! I really do love her!!

That's a very cool public pronouncement, Matt. It's obvious that you and BJ are a very well-matched couple.

Already looking forward to your return.

Ya'll come back now, ya-hear? :beerchug:

Some of my pics of our two day trip.
My sister and brother in law
IMG00163.jpg

Our first time on the west coast
IMG00184.jpg

IMG00185.jpg
My nephew

IMG00173.jpg

IMG00168.jpg

IMG00163.jpg