Carbon fiber wheels

I think the number for front and rear BST CF Busa Wheels TYD including salee tax and a sprocket should be substantially closer to 4 Grand than 3.

It's aweful tempting to add ceramic bearings too / oops thede goes that number again.

(Yes to the TURBO and cf look wheels on Blue / Black.)

You could buy a decent track bike for all that!

There are no problems here, mine have about 6500 miles on them!

Sexs%20on%20wheels%20097.jpg

Now thats really nice GIXERHP:thumbsup:, also nice chain adjuster,,, where did u get it from?

I tried checking the Dymag website and couldnt find anything related to motorcycles!

Now thats really nice GIXERHP:thumbsup:, also nice chain adjuster,,, where did u get it from?

I tried checking the Dymag website and couldnt find anything related to motorcycles!

Don't want to get off topic here but it's a Gilles chain adjuster just like the one pictured below on my bike. Great product and easy to use :thumbsup:
Do a search or call our board sponsors, they can get 'em for you. Only a couple colors available now though.

SprockChainAdj1.JPG

CarroRearBrakeSide1.JPG

not to speak for gix but Dymag for bikes is no more. The adjusters are from gilles tool. very nice setup :bowdown:

I have had BST's on my '06 for 4 yrs. and have had absolutely no problem with them. No issues with tire changes and if you do your research you will find that they are far more durable than cast wheels. This was the single most significant improvement to the handling of the bike, by eliminating all of the rotating mass. Don't believe the fairy tales, if you can afford them buy them. I shopped around and found front and rear for under
$3K. BST= BEST

Finally got them!:cheerleader: i received them today and what a shock! they are so light :laugh:,,, i can’t wait until i fit them,,, too bad i have to go on a business trip for some time and i will be itching to fit them and try them...

i got them from Brock's and man what a service... got Pirelli Rosso Corsa tires on them and Brocks even installed them and balanced them for me!,,, i also got a rear+front sprockets along with EK ZZZ chain ,,, man the brock's service is second to none, i don’t know guys if u dealt with brocks performance before but ask for Jeff if you do, he hooked me up....

Once i put them on the bike i will write back on how they changed the bike,,, meanwhile they'll sleep on my bed :laugh:.

Thank you all for the help, very useful information :beerchug:

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

As others have stated, the adjusters are from Gilles, as well as the the axle Ti nut.

As others have stated, the adjusters are from Gilles, as well as the the axle Ti nut.

I'll mount them soon, have to go on a business trip :cry: , i looked everywhere for the chain adjusters but they seem to have them only for GEN I Busa! Is your bike GEN II?

OK,,, finally installed my new BST wheels! Took the bike for a ride and man,,, these are no joke, i love the way it handles right now, i feel it lost some serious weight :laugh:, specially changing direction and accelerating:laugh::laugh::laugh:. I’m so happy with them and if anyone is thinking of getting them then do it, it’s one of the best mods money (well…. a lot of it) could buy. Thanks for all the help guys :beerchug:

BST 1.jpg

BST 2.jpg

BST 3.jpg

BST 4.jpg

BST 5.jpg

Back