Mailman brought a new toy :)

Im gonna look into these...does anyone know if the autocom GB ever go, i went ot afghan and put my name on it but then couldnt post back....did i miss it??

haven't heard anything on the group buy either so dont think you missed anything

Thats pretty cool Dennis. Can't wait to do Heartland park next weekend. Sure wish You would bring your "uncle". I would even cover the track day cost if he could make the trip.:whistle:

I would be all over that if i was Steve. That is a great deal

Can't wait to do Heartland park next weekend. Sure wish You would bring your "uncle". I would even cover the track day cost if he could make the trip.:whistle:

Wish I could make the show. A dry day at HPT. I bumped 130mph down the front straight in the pouring rain (once:laugh:), would be steady fun in the hot/dry.
I need a suitable trailer. Got bike, gear, truck (with a few items of touch up/maintainence), GPS (to find the track, and my way home) money, time (well, now I don't, too close).. no trailer.:-(

A little bit of velcro (ok, I'm a velcro junkey) and whala, tire pressure and temperature readout on the fly.

DSCI0062.jpg

This thing stinks...my $2 guage works better than this thing, even at 25mph~!~

Back