Bunch Of New Stuff!

Sannosuke

Registered
Been trying to get the 'Busa tour ready without going bankrupt... well, more like trying to pacify my penny-pinching wife! Thus far I have new tires (Michelin Pilot Power & Michelin Pilot Road), 4 piece soft luggage set and a Renntec rear luggage rack.

Now I 'just' (like, ten minutes ago!) ordered some Clearwater LED lights from Pashnit (Thanks again Tim!) and they'll be here soon!

I was gonna take pics of the accessories... but the weather has been nice lately so no time, been riding!:laugh:. Here is a stock photo of the the luggage rack... more pics to follow soon!

HAYABUSA SPORTS RACK.jpg

are those CORTECH saddle/tail bags? I am in the market for some luggage myself and the units you have on your bike are just the size/style that I like :thumbsup:

It's the Cortech saddle/tank bags with a Tourmaster tail bag. Reason being that I went with a Tourmaster tail bag was it's a bit bigger then the Cortech one.

I have clear pics of them on the home comp., I'll post 'em when I get home tonight...

are those CORTECH saddle/tail bags? I am in the market for some luggage myself and the units you have on your bike are just the size/style that I like :thumbsup:

Back