Get together in Erie, PA July 15th - 17th

as tonight wound down this years roar on the shore...i will post my utterly dissapointing dyno pull and my thoughts.....but all in all a good time and major props to mark who hung out with me and introduced me to some of his "new" freinds and my stereotype went and i was accepted by them. good times

ok brad and renee stayed the night at our house on friday. renee was going to spend whole weekend with us but she found out her aunt passed. mary and her got along great...we are looking forward to going to puxatawny to spend time with them soon!!

SANY0656 (Medium).JPG

SANY0657 (Medium).JPG

SANY0658 (Medium).JPG

SANY0661 (Medium).JPG

oops wait...delete...wrong photo...ignore the asian in the background flipping me off

SANY0644 (Medium).JPG

then lisa (the one in red) said something about takeing out in trade.....??? note mark's reaction

SANY0673 (Medium).JPG

pic of mark lined up...he took 3rd place in the bike show !!!

SANY0674 (Medium).JPG

SANY0675 (Medium).JPG

SANY0676 (Medium).JPG

then mark and our new found freinds decided to introduce mark to our lovely state park of the Presque Isle State Park here in erie pa. and we stopped at Commador Perrys monument and they were giving away free lemonade

SANY0680 (Medium).JPG

SANY0681 (Medium).JPG

SANY0682 (Medium).JPG

SANY0683 (Medium).JPG

SANY0684 (Medium).JPG

and then we stopped to share some of our local famous treats of "icecream in a bun" (dont ask and yes...there is a story lol)

SANY0692 (Medium).JPG

here is mark installing his led "flashers" in the 2nd place winners gxxer and ill start uploading my dyno run and ill post the video and pic of the chart once its done in morning...

SANY0695 (Medium).JPG

Congrads Mark on everything.Looks like you had some heavy com. in the show. You have a awesome bike though. Looks like a good time for all.:beerchug:

Hey, Redkat......who's Lorie??? LOL. Waaay to many cruisers for my liking. We NEED more busa's there next year pple. Hey, Chris, what was your dyno run? Mark sent me a pic where my bike was second!!!

And with all my camping gear and pink flip-flops on the back!!! Umm....Mark also has a pic of me with my really white legs in my lezbo Docs. I thought I saw Colton on my way out of town?

Anyway, dude said I was the only girl who entered the dyno contest. Yay!!!

I went to Iron Pony after the show and then spent 18 hours on my bike Sun arriving back home at midnight only to have to be at work at 5:00 am. When I finally lay down in bed, my wrists were aching so much, I had to take two Advil.

My azz was nicely supported though, thanks to my brand new Airhawk seat that I bought at Iron Pony. I was thinking next yeat we should arrange to rent a cabin at the KOA camp then we can have a campfire, go swimming, karaoke!!! ( or is that an Asian thing???......Mark?.....LOL) . It was soooo hot at the rally, we could just go to the campsite during the day, cool off in the pool and then head back....or something.

Well, we have all year to make plans.

Very nice guys! Congrats Mark. Went and picked up my bike yesterday. She feels sooooo different with it at stock height and a damper. Rotors and calipers will be here this week as well as a new set of bt016's ..... chosen over powers by Kevin's devotional. I agree with Laurie that we need to make roar a thing too but that would make 2 weekends in a row.... after that much busa companionship that fast I may go through withdraw afterward :whistle:

i only pulled 155.02 laurie...a bking from around here ..hes on the board but doesnt post..or remembers his id he pulled 165 and took 1st... i was in 4th just behind a guy at 155.72 i was truely not looking to have high numbers but thought i would be higher

Back