Some New Goodies...Wahoow!!!

V-Max 2 Busa

Registered
New Bridgestone BT-016 for the rear, much narrower profile than the Dunlop Qualifiers, the Q's look beefy and this looks well not so beefy.

Been watchin ebay closely since my wreck last May trying to replace my Vanson Hayabusa jacket. Finally found it, like new condition, never worn for $115, ya I'm a happy camper. Checked the seller's other items and snagged these Dainese gloves for $15, never seen em before but there a perfect fit, light gloves good for those super hot days (leather/Kevlar).

Finally got and installed some mirror extenders, I can see it's amazing. :thumbsup:

475.jpg

476.jpg

477.jpg

478.jpg

479.jpg

480.jpg

481.jpg

482.jpg

485.jpg

487.jpg

I have the same extenders but went a step further and got some gsxr 1000 mirrors also. A good and useful mod, nonetheless:thumbsup: Oh yea...that is one nice looking vanson jacket too!

Last edited:
Great pics.. bike looks great.. I have the Dunlop Qualifier and Q2 in the front.. Such a big difference in size compared with your bridgestone..

Wow, stock exhaust aren't those collectors items? :poke:

I would much rather see stock exhaust if the rider is wearing a good jacket, helmet, pants, boots and gloves than to see all the money go into slip on's or a full exhaust system. Modding takes time but first things first...GEAR UP! :thumbsup:

Hi Gene! Good job on the goodies, are we ever gonna go for a group ride again?! Hope all is good with you. Doyle

Looking good! Where'd you get those mirror extenders from? I figured eBay I was just wondering if you/anyone has any experience with a specific seller.

Back