Solo Ride - Foresthill Rd. & Mosquito Ridge Rd.

V-Max 2 Busa

Registered
I think some of you know I've been taken rides trying to burn up the stock rear tire on my newest 05, I believe that has been accomplished. Got a really late start (Damn Insomnia!!!) sometimes I just cant get to sleep no matter what, to bed at 12:00 and alarm set for 7:00 didn't get to sleep till 6:30 and didnt wake up till noon, was 3:30-4:00 before I got on the road. Was late so didn't take a whole lot of pics and took them in a hurry so sorry for the crappy pics. Pretty awesome roads though even though I got lost.

444.jpg

445.jpg

446.jpg

447.jpg

448.jpg

449.jpg

450.jpg

451.jpg

452.jpg

453.jpg

One of the advantages of a late run is no traffic, I literally drove for miles and miles and only saw a handful of cars and only a few other bikes, and no police :thumbsup: that's always a plus.

454.jpg

455.jpg

456.jpg

457.jpg

458.jpg

standing in the road taken pics I hear a small water fall in the distance, a short trek into the woods and there it is. This is really some beautiful country, I hate to rush through it like today. It can make for a great day to just take your time taking it all in doin bout 300 miles and takin bout 300 pics.

463.jpg

464.jpg

465.jpg

466.jpg

467.jpg

468.jpg

Yikes! Tire kinda thin to be so far from home ... glad you made it back.

Oh and getting lost is 1/2 the fun ! :beerchug:

OK I'm outa the mountains stopin for a quick candy bar break & tire inspection, Holy smokes I got 35 freeway miles to go, look at that tire. :whistle:

Ya I made it home OK, won't do that again, now we can slap on that new BT-016 :cheerleader:

473.jpg

474.jpg

You missed a Good One today Gene................You slept in anyways :)

Skaggs Road............Highway 101 and 450 Miles later (Goat Trails).........Thanks RUSS :moon:

Skaggs 004.JPG

Skaggs 006.JPG

Skaggs 007.JPG

Skaggs 008.JPG

Skaggs 009.JPG

Nice pics!! I went on a ride one time and the road was so rough, it just tore up the tires to the chords like that. I was worried about getting home!!

OK this looks better huh? Time to rock-n-roll :thumbsup:

BT-016 definetly has a different profile than the Dunlop Qualifiers that I ran on the old Busa, these look way narrower. They sure got some side tread for one heck of a lean angle.

476.jpg

great pics...thank you very much for shareing them...and the new shoes look much better than the old ones lol

Back