Lets see all the pimped out Busa's

yo fiend, where did you get that seat, that looks like it would be comfortable?

It's coming along.

100_2997.jpg

100_2945.jpg

Great job on them bikes guys, i m still working on mine, left at the shop in PR painting the lines on the top plastics, you know fairing to tank, but will take a while to post any pics, I'm at Camp Shelby, MS getting ready to train troops for the Sandbox which is my only priority, making sure they get the best we can give them !!!:thumbsup: SUPPORT OUR TROOPS THE WHOLE 9 YARDS!!!!

Damn!! Them is some great lookin bikes there!! I dont even own a Busa yet so I gotta drool over all these pics!!

I actually ride mine. I have over 22k on my bike. The seat was carved out in the middle so u sit lower in the bike. It brings you feet closer to the ground also. The only time she gets trailered is for out of town trips i need to carry clothes on. Other than that if u see my bike on a trailer, CALL THE POLICE! LOL

Kaybusa, that looks awesome!!!

Also, I'm always interested to see black people who ride bikes. (We never see black people riding bikes in Australia. Seriously.)

This is mine:

Bike11.jpg

Bike12.jpg

(Sorry; crappy iPhone pics.)

Yoshi spools and bar ends, Pazzo levers, Galfer braided lines & wave rotors, GI-Pro w/ ATRE, 16:42 sprocket conversion, Tobin seat ($350 on eBay!), Pro-Grip gel grips, Soupy's lowering links and block riser, lowered 1" front and rear, Stebel 139dB airhorn, SpeedoHealer, Yoshi TRS mufflers, Factory Pro velocity stacks w/ flashed ECU, Michelin Power Pure tyres, Roaring Toyz billet lowered kickstand, carbon-fibre mirrors, custom DB screen, laser-cut fender eliminator, LED indicators, chromed grab-rail & tank pads. I also have a hugger which I haven't fitted yet.

As you can see, I've concentrated on parts rather than paint. I've been thinking about a custom paint job, though. I thought satin black all over, with a Street Fighter theme, like, Ken doing a Shoryuken on one side and Ryu doing a Hadouken on the other side. What do you think? Has anyone else done that?

Buds creek. i'll be there. Come on to Wash. DC Rainbow, you will see tons of black peolpe on bikes., usually sport bikes.

Back