Next Weekend, July 4th, Branson? Cancelled!!

sorry that everyone that wanted to make it couldn't for one reason or another but HillbillyTom, Macon 454, and i managed to meet up for lunch and were even able to squeeze in a great ride before the rain came in

HillbillyTom, thanks for meeting us and showing us around your neck of the woods, i had a great time! Macon454, thanks for riding along with me and even trying out a little traveling in the rain for the first time on a Busa...keep it up and i'll turn you into a 12 month a year rider :beerchug:

i'll post up pics later, gotta get dried off and ready for a fun-filled Sat. night with Macon and Princess :thumbsup:

Had a great time also, Thanks again Tom for meeting us and riding:thumbsup:
Now off to the fun filled night.

I ended up only taking a couple.
Macon and Semi when we got to the lake for lunch..
Koppis7-3-10002.jpg

Koppi's on the lake. Pretty good food there, not as good as the deceased BBQ place was, but very edible none the less..
Koppis7-3-10001.jpg

Thanks for visiting with me here in my little neck of the Ozarks. That was a fun ride day.:thumbsup:
Hopefully you all ( and many more) can stop in again some day. We only hit a couple of the mediocre roads to be had. The really good ones are still waiting.
I managed to dodge the rain all the way home, got in, changed, come back out to cover the bike as the first 2 or 3 drops landed on it. Rained (drizzled would probably be a better description) lightly for a good hour, then quite for the rest of the evening.
Glad you guys had a good time, hopefully see you all again soon.

Had a great time riding with you Tom Thanks for showing us around

ok, here's a few pics from the weekend i thought everyone might enjoy...my picture taking was a little spotty as i had camera and battery issues but will have those fixed by the next MnG...hope you enjoy :beerchug:

p.s. yes, summer beat Macon454 at the drag races :poke: :laugh:

IMG_5772 (Large).jpg

IMG_5780 (Large).jpg

IMG_5784 (Large).jpg

IMG_5786 (Large).jpg

IMG_5787 (Large).jpg

Yes Summer smoked me in the drags,:thumbsup:

Back