Pictures of aftermarket parts

Full R77 Yoshi, PCIII, Pazzo shorty's, Zero gravity DB, BMC, Suzuki gel seat. :laugh:

Hey man, what's about gel seat?
Do you feel it confortable? Even in "sporty" cruisin' ?
I'm very interested in purchasing it but in Europe there's not the gel seat in the Suzuki accessries catalogue:banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man, what's about gel seat?
Do you feel it confortable? Even in "sporty" cruisin' ?
I'm very interested in purchasing it but in Europe there's not the gel seat in the Suzuki accessries catalogue:banghead:

Got a link? are you sure you are looking in the Gen II section? I got mine off E-Bay :thumbsup:

DSC05245.jpg
DSC05217.jpg

DSC05218.jpg
DSC05219.jpg

DSC05224.jpg
DSC05225.jpg

DSC05227.jpg
DSC05226.jpg

I just keep it simple and clean.

DSC05245.jpg
DSC05217.jpg

DSC05218.jpg
DSC05219.jpg

DSC05224.jpg
DSC05225.jpg

DSC05227.jpg
DSC05226.jpg

I just keep it simple and clean.

Tell us something more about second pic (Brocks triple tree)...
Another question...I see T-rex frame sliders...
IMHO they are C-R-A-P.
I explain...with MY 'busa they TOUCH the fairing and create a weird vibe all over the front fairing...Now the front fairing can't connect with side fairing as before mounting the T-Rex sliders...Now I bought Bike Design Benelux sliders...They are expensive but they are gold as they weigh...

Agras stator cover, Bike Design frame sliders(no cut), Beringer radial calipers, PFM rotors and Galespeed type R rims and MAgical Racing windscreen

I have a velocity racing arm with a bracket mount there's no upper brace so it's mounted there I'm wanting a new arm if your interested in this one

Debadged beast with Puig windscreen, Pazzo levers, Yoshimura R-77 carbon fiber exhausts, Carrozzeria wheels on PP 2CT tires, and Carrozzeria rotors.

Akrapovic bolt on double cannon,
G-pack
Wieres rear sprocket (+1)
magical racing swingarm armour, iridium windscreen , 3 pieces Dash panel/inner cowl, front and rear fender
Bike Design Benelux frame sliders
PFM rotors
Beringer calipers
Galespeed type R rims
Motomaster rear brake disc
Hyperpro steering damper,monoshock and springs
Robby Moto variable offset yokes
BKG handlebar

Bike11.jpg

Bike12.jpg

Yoshi spools and bar ends, Pazzo levers, Galfer braided lines & wave rotors, GI-Pro w/ ATRE, 16:42 sprocket conversion, Tobin custom seat, Pro-Grip gel grips, Soupy's lowering links and block riser, lowered 1" front and rear, Stebel 139dB airhorn, SpeedoHealer, Yoshi TRS mufflers, Factory Pro velocity stacks, Michelin Power Pure tyres, Roaring Toyz billet lowered kickstand, carbon-fibre mirrors, custom DB screen, laser-cut fender eliminator, LED indicators, chromed grab-rail & tank pads, LED brake light.

Back