How many tickets did you get in 2004?

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
Let's see how many tickets the average rider got in the past year? It would be interesting to learn how many tickets come from each state?

So tell us:

1. How many tickets did you get?
2. What were the tickets for?
3. What state are you in?
4. How many tickets did you beat?
5. How many times were you stopped by LEO and not ticketed?

1. Three
2. Two for speeding (45 in a 40) (85 in a 70)
One for negligent driving (Doing a wheelie on the on ramp to freeway)
3. Washington State
4. Two
Speeding (85 in a 70 w/laser) (Negligent Driving)
5. Three times by State Patrol.
I think they turned on the blue lights just to see if I would run?

I didn't get any tickets!! I regularly run at over 100 mph and use the whole road. Seems LEO's don't patrol the track.
laugh.gif

None for me either, but I cheated.  I was only there half the year.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104603391 -->

None. Despite high speed commuting on the freeway every weekend. I've met them in oncoming traffic but nothing they could do. I've caught up to them but managed to see them far enough ahead to hide in traffic. Got forwarned about a couple traps. I've outran them twice then turned off somewhere and waited. Couple weeks ago I met a cop car on a narrow, twisty road. He turned his lights on hoping I would stop - wrong. He had no where to turn fast and I was long gone. I'm lucky and if I suspect radar I slow down. Its big bucks here for speeding tickets.

zero tickets.
sorry.
Army.
will try harder in 2005.

1.) 4
2.) Speeding in the car x2 (60 in a 55, 75 in a 65 reduced to 70 in a 65), speeding on the bike x2 (45 in a 35 reduced to 40 in a 35, and 85 in a 45 reduced to 55 in a 45)
3.) RI x4
4.) 0
5.) 0

You people who get stopped and get warnings should all die. That way if you die, then some cop might give me a warning instead of a ticket one day..... Cause they sure as hell love to ticket me!

<!--EDIT|jay21112
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104610587 -->

No tickets in '04. Actually I haven't had a speeding ticket, or any other ticket for that matter, since 1996... (knocking on wood!) I do consider myself lucky. I'm classified as an aggressive driver. I do drive fairly fast, but have the reflexes of Jeff Gordon...
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif
Now that I think about it, I've always wondered sometimes how I've avoided tickets on my bike because usually when I'm on the straight interstate or some back roads that I'm familiar with, I'm usually cruising at about 120 or so...
smile.gif

Oh yeah BTW, did anyone know that it's MY birthday on Wednesday, Jan. 5th?
rock.gif

Oh yeah BTW, did anyone know that it's MY birthday on Wednesday, Jan. 5th?
rock.gif
You will have to wait your turn youngster!! Mine is Jan 3!!

Happy Born day BA!!

Oh for those that still care. I want a set of Met Rennsports for my B-day present.

Thanks in advance.
laugh.gif

You people who get stopped and get warnings should all die. That way if you die, then some cop might give me a warning instead of a ticket one day..... Cause they sure as hell love to ticket me!

thats some funny $h*t... but so true

been stoped 3 times this year with only one ticket 94 in a 65
and none in the busa cause they can't catch it.

Back