Welcome Home, Carlos! (Updated w/Pix)

Thanks for the ride all.. Pie is always a goo reason to ride...

I returned Santa Iz... Old Julian Highway, Highland Valley, I-15.. now safely back in Pacific Beach...

Thanks again... Jason...

Great getting to ride with you, Jason!

Lamb and I retraced our path over Sunrise Highway. After we got on the 8, he slabbed it back to SD, and I went back on Japatul. I love that road.

Anyway, I need your e-mail address so I can invite you to the SoCalHoons.

I'll put up my pix here in a little bit...

Good riding, bro! Hope you can get out with the crew again--regularly.

Scar

The pix aren't that great this time 'round.

Attendees:

Carlos/Man of the Hour
Lamb
JD (Honda F3)
Kyle (Gixxer 750)
BigFisch
JJBlueMech (Jason)
Yours Truly :laugh:

Honorable Mention: Aussiekeeper (breakfast...)

Here's a couple of pix of our man Carlos...in action...:whistle:

Carlos in Action.jpg

Man of the Ride (Pie).jpg

Man of the Ride.jpg

BigFisch at Breakfast
Julian (we had to split our parking/BigFisch & Lamb's scoots were 'elsewhere')
MMMmmmy pie.

BigFisch at Breakfast.jpg

Julian 1.jpg

Scar's Pie.jpg

Wasabi needed her 3rd chain...

JD came over last night to install. Thanks, JD...very cool of you to do that for me.

Adam came over, too; and we ate Rubio's Fresh Mex food for dinner...Mmmm...fish tacos.

I have the greatest friends.:beerchug:

JD & Wasabi (chain).jpg

Adam & JD Replacing Wasabi's Chain.jpg

Well I can say that Bakerhoonsfield represented! Left home at 0400 to make sure I was there in time. Had an awesome day, some awesome constructive comments that helped a lot. I for the FIRST TIME have NO CHICKEN STRIPS on the rear tire! BOTH the front and rear have gum balls on the outer edges! LAMB IS THE MAN for all the help!

Meeting Carlos, and being able to talk with him was sweet! Very cool dude! Scar, thanks for setting this up. I am glad that some of us live up north and were able to ride out together. It was nice smooth ride home to cap off the end of another AWESOME ride with the SoCal Hoons!

Again Welcome home Carlos. Glad we all met up today! Cant wait to do it all again!

BTW folks----ya all missed some great pie, once again! Sucks to be you!:moon:

Well I can say that Bakerhoonsfield represented! Left home at 0400 to make sure I was there in time. Had an awesome day, some awesome constructive comments that helped a lot. I for the FIRST TIME have NO CHICKEN STRIPS on the rear tire! BOTH the front and rear have gum balls on the outer edges! LAMB IS THE MAN for all the help!

Meeting Carlos, and being able to talk with him was sweet! Very cool dude! Scar, thanks for setting this up. I am glad that some of us live up north and were able to ride out together. It was nice smooth ride home to cap off the end of another AWESOME ride with the SoCal Hoons!

Again Welcome home Carlos. Glad we all met up today! Cant wait to do it all again!

BTW folks----ya all missed some great pie, once again! Sucks to be you!:moon:

Yeah...Carlos is a great guy, isn't he? Lamb is pretty dang cool, too. :beerchug:

I'm always glad to champion functions for the deserving, Derrick.

More riding tomorrow...Adam and I are getting out at 7a... :cheerleader:

Hahahaha man ya ll were great, just woke up, thanks for some kick &ss riding and to all who joined. Great ride great folks great pie, great 5 minute visit by Ron tooo.......:moon:

nice ride.

Jason can really wheel that thing.

JD had some problem or other with his CBR and that thing has probably seen it's last ride.

Nice to finish a ride with ya Fish! We did it!!!!

Scar, as always, can't wait to see the 5 fireworks displays in unison from our porches.!!!!!!!!!

nice ride.

Jason can really wheel that thing.

JD had some problem or other with his CBR and that thing has probably seen it's last ride.

Nice to finish a ride with ya Fish! We did it!!!!

Scar, as always, can't wait to see the 5 fireworks displays in unison from our porches.!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, man...five synchronized fireworks displays; life is good. :beerchug:

Thanks for sharing the pics guys, love the look of that pie as I have yet to taste it. :laugh:

Hahahaha man ya ll were great, just woke up, thanks for some kick &ss riding and to all who joined. Great ride great folks great pie, great 5 minute visit by Ron tooo.......:moon:

Good to see ya' again Carlos, yea, too short for me too, but I signed a Beeeetchin' contract.........

Went out again this morning to Cameron Corner. Got home about half an hour ago.

It's a beautiful day just east of the coast (marine layer). Awesome riding temps.

:beerchug: Pix to follow.

Just got back myself.....Julian was closed for the 4th. Walk traffic only. Had pie at San Isbelle. Found a REAL tasty restaurant in Alpine, the best breakfast in a long time, beats Denny's by a long shot.

Back