Refrigerator light...

Kaptain Kanji

Registered
Other than getting inside of it, what's the best way of checking to see if the light in my refrigerator is going OFF when I shut the door.??

push the "button" (see sample pic below) that the door hits as you close it (similar to the switch on your car's door)

!Bhrn63g!mk~$(KGrHqUH-D8Esf4V+ZsiBLKSp+JzWw~~_35.JPG

Last edited:
There are two rooms. They have regular walls between them and are completely seperate, except for a door connecting the two. When the door is closed, it lets absolutely no light through. The first room has three light switches (Switch A, Switch B, and Switch C), each of which starts in the off position. The second room has a bare lightbulb, connected to the wall four feet up. One of the three switches turns on the light bulb. The other two do nothing. You do not know which one.

You start in the first room. You may flip any of the light switches, as many times as you want for as long as you want. But you may not open the door into the second room, yet. Once you've played with the light switches, you have to open the door and walk into the second room. Once you open the door you may not touch any of the light switches again. After you've been in the second room you must know EXACTLY which light switch turns on the light bulb (Switch A, B or C).

Hint: It doesn't matter if the light bulb is on or off when you enter the second room. That's not the point. You simply must KNOW which switch turns on the light bulb.

There are two rooms. They have regular walls between them and are completely seperate, except for a door connecting the two. When the door is closed, it lets absolutely no light through. The first room has three light switches (Switch A, Switch B, and Switch C), each of which starts in the off position. The second room has a bare lightbulb, connected to the wall four feet up. One of the three switches turns on the light bulb. The other two do nothing. You do not know which one.

You start in the first room. You may flip any of the light switches, as many times as you want for as long as you want. But you may not open the door into the second room, yet. Once you've played with the light switches, you have to open the door and walk into the second room. Once you open the door you may not touch any of the light switches again. After you've been in the second room you must know EXACTLY which light switch turns on the light bulb (Switch A, B or C).

Hint: It doesn't matter if the light bulb is on or off when you enter the second room. That's not the point. You simply must KNOW which switch turns on the light bulb.

:wtf:

I'd hafta sit and play with the logic, but I'd say use the mobile X-ray unit.!! :rofl:
No actually I think if you throw two of the switches, then you should be able to figure out which of the three is the actuator. I'm too tired right now to figure it out. :laugh:

Sometimes, the actuator button doesn't fit right with the door, but you've given me a good idea with the camera. I'll just set my camera timer for 10 seconds, put it in the fridge, trigger it and shut the door.
I can check the picture to see if it's exposed or not.
Thanks. :bowdown:

look up (you didnt say there was a ceiling...lol

I opened my refrigerator this morning to find bugs bunny sitting in there ,,I hollered at him and asked why he was sitting in my refrigerator,,,,
he stated " Isn't this a westinghouse " ?
I said Yes,,,,WHY ?
He said I was just westing,,,,,,,

check which bulb is hot.

the camera idea is a good one but if it doesn't work, just get inside the fridge with a solar powered calculator and see if it will still work once the door is closed :laugh:

Ok...kk...kkk....kkkk
I Jjjjjjjust Cccchcccchecked
mmmmmmine and ittttttttts
Ffffffffffine
Ccccccccold bbbbbbbut Fffffine
:)

Back