Djxtrodinaire

Registered
yah finally :cheerleader:

25jun10gsx1300rpc002.jpg

25jun10gsx1300rpc004.jpg

25jun10gsx1300rpc008.jpg

25jun10gsx1300rpc005.jpg

25jun10gsx1300rpc006.jpg

Looks very good! I am waiting on mine to get back too! I like the blacked out peg look too on the gen 2 's! Where did you get the body plugs? Also I used rustoleum bed liner spray on my rear master cylinder and front master cylinder fluid cup bracket.....which closely matches the frames semi gloss black look and slight wrinkle finish too!

Last edited:
Looks very good! I am waiting on mine to get back too! I like the blacked out peg look too on the gen 's! Where did you get the body plugs? Also I used rustoleum bed liner spray on my rear master cylinder and front master cylinder fluid cup bracket.....which closely matches the frames semi gloss black look and slight wrinkle finish too!

Thanks!

Plugs were from Ebay. They are ok from a distance :laugh:

:moon: :laugh:

im still undecided what to put on or paint it :poke:

If you're going to paint the bike, swap plastics and tank with me so you can paint over it. I wanted a blue bike from the beginning and couldn't find one. So before you go and ruin my dream bike, swap me, then paint lol :bowdown:

yeah, looks so much better, i had mine done also.

then i started painting lil bolts and bolt heads black

like the exhaust and brake line, then got to fender bolts........lol

rear brake cylinder thingy and the u-shaped piece........it never ends.

Thank you people!

There is a never ending Mod-to-do list!
I think I might have to kick my wife out of the garage permanently! :laugh:

lets talk about portable AC unit for the garage! :rofl:

I powder coated a lot of my bolts as well, just used the various rubber stoppers in the head of the bolt, then laid them on some aluminum foil and energized that. I did some of the fairing ones, tank, etc.....

The bike looks so much better with that little detail done.

Back