More Spending DDM HID KIT and other things...

Finished installing the HID kit.
Still waiting for my LED's :moon:

24jun10gsx1300r000.jpg

24jun10gsx1300r003.jpg

24jun10gsx1300r005.jpg

24jun10gsx1300r008.jpg

24jun10gsx1300r011.jpg

I just ordered the Kury RTB module. How hard was it to wire?

I got this setup on my 2007 Yamaha Vstar 1300 but it was the plug and play version so it was well... plug and play... very easy. On our Gen II busa and this kit, I have to splice, correct? Will this work with the 1157 LED bulbs? I did order an incandescent bulb just in case though. :bigsmile:

Thanks DJ!

I just ordered the Kury RTB module. How hard was it to wire?

I got this setup on my 2007 Yamaha Vstar 1300 but it was the plug and play version so it was well... plug and play... very easy. On our Gen II busa and this kit, I have to splice, correct? Will this work with the 1157 LED bulbs? I did order an incandescent bulb just in case though. :bigsmile:

Thanks DJ!

Hi ddd

It was not hard, just took longer because it was not plug n play and you do have to splice into the existing wires.
The Module comes with an equalizer. However, I am not sure if it is enough for your LED bulbs to make it flash slower.

Also, I am not sure what the Law is in your country/state, I had to change the rear amber turn signal into red bulbs.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Take pics of your install :thumbsup:

hope you don't blind anyone with the hids. I tried them and sent them back because the light patern was too dispersed(very bright and light going everywhere). I decided to order a hid projector assembly and try a retrofit. good luck with yours.

Back