BigRod building new swingarm for the MULLET

BigRod1300

Registered
YEP...like said. I came across a new design of swingarm, so its time to do something new.
Yes this means my currant C&S converted jack arm to OSD is up for SALE. That arm is at Kosmans getting JIG spec checked before I sell it. It will need repowder coated but other than that will be perfect with axle and spacers. Ill even leave the blue LEDs on it:laugh:
OSD 330 8-10 over with under brace and hidden cover axle block arrow point ends. I can connect the buyer with getting the front OSD sections then too.
Would like to see $800 with NO bearings + shipping to help re-coop $$ towards my new swingarm. ( NEW OSD set up with an arm goes for around $2500).

PM me for more info on the sale....need this to happen FAST!

As the new arm is made...I'll keep adding info about it here!:beerchug:

Info for those interested in my arm: IF you do not want as big as a 330 but maybe a 300, if you buy a 300 billet rim with 330 hubs....it will work in a 330 arm.

My new will look very sim to this one ( pic is of 3 over stretch )
Ill be 7-9 adjuster block stretch with hidden cover, stealth underbracing, air tank in arm, and satin black PowderCoated.

DSC_0556%20-%20Copy[1].jpg

I think Im actualy going to go even shorter...6-8 over. I moch ed up the MULLET at 27-1/2 inches ( axle from pivot bolt )...as slammed as I could get it 1/4 from sub-frame rail.

DSC00847.jpg

Believe any differences between gen1 and gen 2 were at the tire end not the part that connects to the frame.

that arm wont work on a 08 will it bigrod?

You would have to get a GenI brake set up or a diff caliper hanger ( $100 ? ) for it. I believe that would be it. If your into it....I can check for sure with suppliers.

Like I said above for my arm:
$800 for arm that includes all bearings

Get you a hook up for the front OSD drive for around ( $ 950+ shipping )
You could get Kosman to widen your fact rear wheel ( $600+ )
A 330 tire ( $260 - $ 320 )
Chain and brake line
Then your rollin a 330 OSD fatty:beerchug:

I got the orig arm back from Kosman. I touched up the marks and scuff from geing put in a JIG and being checked and straightend. Like I said would recommend re powdering it.
I put the arm back on the MULLET. Can just let it sit and NOT ride untill the new arm come in......:laugh:

Todays pics. I forgot to install the LEFT axle block cover before taking pics. ITs just like the Right side one.

DSC00851.jpg

DSC00850.jpg

DSC00853.jpg

DSC00854.jpg

DSC00852.jpg

Back