finally, brocks is on it's way!!!

hemi

Registered
i finally made a decision and ordered my exhaust, pcv, and bmc race filter today and it will be here tomorrow. Was debating on the alienhead and street megaphone for a while. After some thinking and looking at some pics i decided to go with the street megaphone. Spoke to ej@brocks performance, explained to him what i was looking for, and he thought the megaphone would be great for me, also the same system he is running on his 08 busa and he says he loves it. I know u guys are gonna say i should have gotten the alienhead, but i'm sure the street meg will sound awesome, just not quite as loud, and will definitely be louder than my yosh slip ons i have currently. The street meg also fits my taste for pipes a bit better also, i'm not too big on shorty pipes sometimes, and think the stainless sm looks awesome. Gonna start rippin into the bike probably tomorrow, hopefully the install goes smoothly, still a little nervous about that part. Here are a few pics of what my bike looks like with the street meg i got, i absolutely love the look!!

GSX1300R Hayabusa Owners Forum

Conrats, I hope the install goes easy for ya, and I'm sure you will love it. I still the dual CT system I got is the best mod i could have done, looks good and sounds awesome.

Brock has great service and great products!

about the zero gains theory, i highly doubt that. Was talkin to ej@brocks who has the exact same system on his 08 busa and said it has the same power advantages as the alienhead, all of their systems are within 1-2 hp of each other. When i was deciding on which exhaust, spoke to another guy with brocks that said they dyno'd ej's busa stock at 174hp, installed the street meg and it went up to 184, installed pc with tune and filter and he was at about 194, he said it was approximately a 20 hp gain. Got the system finished tonight and it definitely is noticeable that it has more power, and sounds great

like i didn't know that was coming:rofl:

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

i love the sound, and yes it did exceed my expectations. As soon as i took it out of the driveway just putzin down the street i could definitely tell the throttle response was much snappier. Rippin on it just a little bit, even only up to 6k rpms, it felt much more powerful. Didn't want to hit it too hard bc i just got brand new tires and had none of the plastics back on yet. It is definitely a lot louder than my slip ons, has a deep throaty aggressive sound to it

Back