TwoTone's Eureka pic and video thread. Knee drag video uploaded

My brother from another mother, Squidilicious! :laugh:

Spring Eureka 2010 419.jpg

Then Mojo got lippy, something about Coby and Smuckers and peanut butter. Everything worked out though, I took Coby to the woods to show him what Poison Ivy looked like. :whistle:

Spring Eureka 2010 258.jpg

Then it was time for some more practice on our new found favorite road. You guys missed a great time, but it was hotter than a 2 dollar pistol.

Yours truly, then Shane.

Spring Eureka 2010 093.jpg

Spring Eureka 2010 095.jpg

Think you and I can do that BJ?! :whistle:

Hell yes we can. We just need some practice... We can do it we only live once in our life and hell it'll be fun just tryin. I got my 06 down once. Now I'm chicken to try it again. Not to mention we seem to be in the company of some of the best around so it seems.

This is just awesome

Last edited:
I'm not sure but I think that the spray was some sort of Anti Gravity chemical. It seems to work for Shane so when he wasn't looking I put some on my bike too.... It must take awhile to activate or something because it didn't seem to make a difference on my ride.....

cap

Shane's secret weapon is Honda Spray? :laugh: There's the REAL reason it's no longer available to most of us - may cause extreme cornering :rofl:

From what I hear if you spray the seat it helps when cornering! :laugh:

It's a special blend that is called "Macon-Me-Lean 45+4°" and he will probably get a patent on it!:laugh:

Spring Eureka 2010 455.jpg

Back