What's the name of part I need?

SHIRO HAYABUSA

Registered
I'm looking for the plastic piece that fits on the sides of the bike between the gas tank and side fairing? It's not the piece up near the triple tree but farther down towards your knees/elbows.

Where might I find one of these?

If it is Gen 1 here are the part numbers from MR Cycles

12 COVER, SIDE RH
44533-24F00 1 $9.93 $9.42
13 COVER, SIDE LH
44543-24F00

are you talking about this piece (in plastic on the bike not chrome)?
tp002inst.jpg

It's gen 1. This is a pic of member deathshand's bike. If by inner you guys are talking about the little trapezoid looking piece that's not it. Although, I do need those. The piece I'm talking about is the long plastic piece that comes down from the cluster area around the tank. It looks like one long solid piece in the pic, on my bike it doesn't come that far down. It stops just before the decal location. I'll try and get some pics mon. or tues. She's in shop. Thanks for the help.

2010-06-02 18.51.33.jpg

I think you're refering to the inner dash panel, stock they are black and have a textured surface. They are about 1sq. foot in area. the is an upper and lower dash panel on each side

A- lil thingy

B-lower inner dash

C-uppper in dash

deathhand.jpg

I think you're refering to the inner dash panel, stock they are black and have a textured surface. They are about 1sq. foot in area. the is an upper and lower dash panel on each side

A- lil thingy

B-lower inner dash

C-uppper in dash

Yep lower inner dash is what i was talking about. Thanks a whole lot for taking the time to draw those not so straight lines :laugh: that helps. :beerchug: so they are two separate pieces? Well, i'm needing the "B" lower inner dash and "A" lil thingy. I'll take a look in the classified section and see if anyone has anything. Maybe the person who was parting out the 07. (fingers x)

My apologies everyone for the ridiculously late responses. I low sided my g/f's 600 into a barbwire fence at about 50 and was scared for a couple months. Nevertheless, I'm back and in one piece. I sure would like a set of the "lil thingys" if anyone has some they could part with. If so, how much?

I also have a most all the plastic setting around. My new stuff came with most all of it... Didn't come with " A " from the pic, but most of the rest I have.

1iBandit

Back