Irdeath's nos setup

IRDEATH

Registered
These are pics of the install, i chose to install it like this in the hump. I also purchased a purge solenoid separate from the kit its all labeled in this pic.

DSCN0888.jpg

DSCN0111.jpg

DSCN0103.jpg

The holes circled in red are what i used to mount the sheet metal that i cut (the green lines indicate the shape of the sheet metal), the two blue circles is where they were mounted originally. I know this picture looks ok but after about a month having the bottles hanging on the plastic it started to crack and finally tore thru the plastic, that is why i cut the sheet metal and mounted the bottles to that. There are no pre drilled holes on the other side to mount the other sheet metal bracket so i did some measuring and drilled thru the frame on the other side to match up with this side.

DSCN0103A.jpg

Up dated picture of the sheet metal brackets i made and bottles mounted to them. In red circle hole where they were mounted to plastic, in green circle sheet metal bracket i made to mount to frame. Then just other pictures of the damage and the new mounts

SSPX0197A.jpg

SSPX0196.jpg

SSPX0195.jpg

SSPX0199.jpg

SSPX0200.jpg

Back