I have an offer I would like to make any Christians or Believers here.

Thank you Saiid. That is something that I would never have the opportunity or even thought about having. And to think the opportunity came on a motorcycle forum. Go figure! See Doug. This is a good place YOU give us to meet and hang out.

Very well said Tdog:thumbsup: and yeah, thanks Doug--you are the man:thumbsup:

Everybody is most welcome.

I had to ask the wife where these videos were.
She had them tucked away in the safe.

1st one is a quick video walking thru the store...

This one is down in the crypt...
Now the reason wife had them tucked away is she is a true believer (not that I am not) and not too tech savvy.
To this day she still believes the rays of light are from the saints buried there.
In the video you can see 'blue beams' of light pointing straight down to each sarcophagus.
Whether these are just effects from lights to the camera or something else I am not sure.
Most likely camera effect but who am I to question the wife..:laugh:
You can also hear Kathy asking where St Lazarus is...:laugh:

These were taken 3 summers ago when Adam was just over a yr old.

Everyone is most welcome .
Between friends on the org and here locally count is over 30 !
Just doing what I can to help spread the faith .

Never know ? One of these tucked in your leathers may make you faster :)

Anyone sitting there reading this that would like one but thinks they may have a problem with me or that I have a problem with them as a result of comments made do not hesitate to ask , please.
I hold nothing against anyone and will treat your request same as all .

I'll pass by Store on Sunday or Monday for the first round .
Keep the PMs coming folks !

Last edited:
Ok all done
Crucifixes are not wood as they did not have many.
Instead they are hand forged metal of some type made in Jerusalem with a nylon cord so they can be worn .

CIMG3050.jpg

Adam outside waiving hello...
CIMG3056.jpg

Going down into the tomb
CIMG3139.jpg

In the Tomb

Leaving the tomb and inside the church. Many of the icons and paintings you see are extremely old.
Toward the end of video you see up on top row many very very old ones that are worn and faded.
These date back 100s of yrs.

Outside the church and video of some other VIPs from history in their tombs next to it.

:welcome:

that looks great! glad to see your son is into it as well. You've got to teach them while they're still young. :thumbsup:

I am so looking foreward to this, Again thank you wery much.

Back