Ace and Semi are headed North (now)

We had a great time riding over and a great time riding back. BBQ ROCKED!!!! I could live in your backyard. Thanks so much for the invite and looking forward to seeing you all again soon. Frogg Toggs rule in the rain. HEHEHEHE!!! I have got to find more of the mudd bugs they were good. I'm glad we got to see you Ace and Semi. You be safe going home. Jules and Doc you ROCK!!!!

Your more than welcome to come hangout anytime Betty, It was great having you guys but remember next time bring your swim trunks.

HEre's the beginning of the weekend's festivities. These two are such a lovely couple! :rofl:

Ace and Semi.jpg

Such great times. Proud to be part of this great family.

:love:

Oh and just FYI.. as of last night around 10PM CST... Ace was in Jacksonville FL, and Semi was in Senatobia MS ... Ace is taking the LOOOONNGGG way home...

So Dennis.. you're gonna have to change the thread title again... Semi is headed north.. Ace is headed East.. and then North.. and then kinda West.....

Last edited:
Well we had a freakin awesome time!!!!! It was great to see ya'll and party if only for a short time. I think you got BJ addicted to crawfish!! It sucks being allergic and havin to stand there and :drool:
Had a great ride home! Missed a few rain clouds thankfully and made it back pretty quicky to the smell of Petrol.
We will definitly take you up on the offer to come over and visit again!!!!! Hell Yeah!!

Dauphin Island, Jules Busa Party 011.JPG

Dauphin Island, Jules Busa Party 019.JPG

Dauphin Island, Jules Busa Party 022.JPG

Dauphin Island, Jules Busa Party 021.JPG

Dauphin Island, Jules Busa Party 034.JPG

Dauphin Island, Jules Busa Party 011.JPG

Dauphin Island, Jules Busa Party 019.JPG

Dauphin Island, Jules Busa Party 022.JPG

Dauphin Island, Jules Busa Party 021.JPG

Dauphin Island, Jules Busa Party 034.JPG

good morning all...i'm still in MS as i stopped and had lunch with my Grandmother yesterday and surprised my parents with a quick visit...after that, i have avoided all of the main roads and have been just winding my way north by the back roads...i'll try to get started on getting pics up tonight when i get home...this has been a great week, thanks to everyone that was a part of it! :beerchug:

in the meantime, here are a few i hope you enjoy :thumbsup:

IMG_5250 (Large).jpg

IMG_5253 (Large).jpg

IMG_5290 (Large).jpg

IMG_5295 (Large).jpg

IMG_5309 (Large).jpg

IMG_5310 (Large).jpg

IMG_5343 (Large).jpg

IMG_5358 (Large).jpg

IMG_5362 (Large).jpg

Finally some pic's.. :woot:

Thanks for sharing, looks like we missed a good one. :(

Last edited:
Finally some pic's.. :woot:

Thanks for sharing, looks like we missed a good one. :(

Doyle.. anytime you're passing through on I-10 give us a holler! We'll come eat at the Waffle House with ya! :beerchug:

Or if you are gonna be in town a little while longer, our little group is always looking for a reason to cook and hang out! :banana:

Doyle.. anytime you're passing through on I-10 give us a holler! We'll come eat at the Waffle House with ya! :beerchug:

Or if you are gonna be in town a little while longer, our little group is always looking for a reason to cook and hang out! :banana:

You got it Jules, sounds great to us.. :thumbsup:

Okay.. finally got to sit down at the computer... here are a few pics of Ace and Semi's Gilligan's Island Adventures..

IMG_4138.jpg

IMG_4141.jpg

IMG_4143.jpg

IMG_4148.jpg

Back