Exhaustative Search Complete..... Found The Right Bike!

gwrx64

Registered
Well, after making an impulsive decision on a previous bike, I went and rode everything (14 different models) I could get my hands on BEFORE buying again. That included a Triumph Demo Day and a Yamaha Demo Day on Road Atlanta. This process took only 8 months. (thats short for me to make an informed decision).

As of 6/5/10 2:30pm Saturday, I am now the proud owner of a 2006 Blue/Silver GSX1300R Hayabusa.

What an incredible motorcycle!

Hope to see some of you out in North Georgia.

Nice choice, be sure to get some pictures up when you can.

There are a lot of north GA members on here, so do not be shy about posting up weekend rides and what not.

:welcome:

Well, after making an impulsive decision on a previous bike, I went and rode everything (14 different models) I could get my hands on BEFORE buying again. That included a Triumph Demo Day and a Yamaha Demo Day on Road Atlanta. This process took only 8 months. (thats short for me to make an informed decision).

Now that is the very definition of being thorough!!!! I wish I had that type of patience. Maybe I wouldn't have as many disappointments.

Congrats and :welcome: to the .org!

:welcome: and the :rulez: are pics. Let s see it , this is a great place to learn about you new toy.

Welcome to the family, and congrats on the upgrade. Awesome news.

That blue/silver combo is classic 'busa outfitting.

Would love to see some pix when you get a moment...

:beerchug: :welcome:

I think you will find most members here will approve of your choice.:laugh: :welcome: To the org.

:welcome: WELCOME:welcome:

By the way the 06 is grey/blue

2006.jpg

2006 a.jpg

Back